BY CHEEZ-IT

Jasmine G.
This are so tasty ! You gotta have !!! I love them and take them just about anywhere when traveling and great for kids to it definitely taste as it looks I would say it has no cons it never fells to satisfy me when I'm hungry but away from home
Tatyana Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Guilty pleasure of mine, not super healthy or all that natural but the taste of the cheese and the flavor of the cracker just melts in my mouth. Definitely one of the few unhealthy choices I like to snack on but it's so good I can't help it.
Trisha F.
Riverside
i find these easier for snack time or on the go snack. i find this a healthy snack. i bought i at stater bros. i constantly buy this product and it does meet my expectations. we enjoy the cheesiness. i would recommend it to others.
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
I absolutely love Cheez-Its, and have found these 1.5 ounce packages perfect for a lunch box or a snack. These are very fresh and convenient, and it makes me happy to see Cheez-Its in my pantry. The only problem I have is trying to stop myself from eating pack after pack at one time. Did I say I love Cheez-Its? Well, I do.
Kimberly I.
My husband and son loves these crackers. They take them to work and school as a snack. The price is okay and it's super easy to grab and toss them into their lunches. We will continue purchasing these snacks and recommend them to anyone who asks.
Bianca A.
Milwaukee , WI
I love Cheez-Its and what makes them even better is more cheese put right between them! I will admit that eating one of these can be a bit messy as they may crumble as you take a bite, but the great taste makes up for that.
Naomee M.
Columbus, IN
These really were not my thing TBH. The combination is just bizarre and not good in my opinion. If you love cheese in your crackers go for it but it was disappointing to me. It might have just been the cheese but again, definitely not my thing. Could have done better
Taylor D.
Bakersfield
These sandwich crackers are great. But I wouldn't buy them again since they go to waste. But they are good if you're wanting something quick to eat while on a short 15 minute break. All in all, good snack but not worth the price.
Emma W.
I used to eat these everyday for snack. It was more cheesy than competitors, which in this case I don't like. There is way to much cheese. I feel like I eat two and then I feel gross because there is so much salt in them.
Mashrika A.
Everyone loves a tasty cheesy savory snack! Really good crackers, obviously too much isn't good for your health but once in a while it's okay to eat. They're are affordable and I would recommend them to others to eat.