BY CHEEZ-IT

Stephanie W.
San Juan, TX
My kid loves these in her lunch. I always pack extra for other kids. She seems to enjoy them.
Samantha H.
South Gate, CA
Easy snack pack best for kids lunch on the go can't go wrong with Cheez-It's! Savoring flavor
Chanel V.
Elk Grove, CA
Kids love it. Super easy just throw in kids lunch box. Affordable, tasty. Great snacking item
Emily H.
Daughter loves them. Great for a snack to tie her over till dinner. Doesn't fill you up fast
Jocelyn C.
Prescott
They are wonderful for a snack after school for your kids. I think your kids will love it.
Yanesha C.
Love these crackers!!! Super cheesey. Great for anyone who loves cheese. My 4yo loves them.
Bethany I.
N Little Rock, AR
What's not to love about cheese and cracker sandwiches? These are great for a quick snack.
Maria Elena T.
San bernardino
My kids love these I pack them in their lunch box I keep some in my purse for a quick snack
Lexi a.
Love these!! They're great for a quick snack when you're busy on the go which I always am.
MISTY S.
Orlando, FL
Not as good as the little ones. Can't say I would buy these again. Not for me or my family