BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

maret m.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Not a huge fan. These lack flavor and can taste like cardboard quite honestly. Needs some flavor.
Dahika R.
Soooooooooo good love these so much great as a snack to go on road trips or school or anything.
Rosalinda L.
Grand Prairie, TX
Love love love ❤️ this are amazing and recommend it to anyone who has children and for yourself
Molly F.
Salinas, CA
A very enjoyable snack while you're sitting at your desk working and it is a while until lunch.
Maggie V.
Ashland
These are very good taste wise but are extremely dry and brittle. Not my fave for that reason.
Kate K.
Delicious treat whenever I'm on the run. Light yet filling, and will hold me over till a meal!
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
One of my favorite snacks ;) always grabbing these for my work day snack and they taste so good
Jada S.
Richlands, NC
Not really a fan of these. In my opinion the brand should just stick to the original crackers.
Jenny S.
these snack packs are perfect for my kids school lunches, or a quick on the go easy snack! Yum!
Stephanie W.
San Juan, TX
My kid loves these in her lunch. I always pack extra for other kids. She seems to enjoy them.