BY CHEEZ-IT

Madison N.
These are a great go to. Never go wrong with cheese and crackers. My daughter eats these all the time.
Josefina E.
I got these for my family and they liked them. But you must really like artificial cheese to enjoy them
Jacklyn S.
Bethlehem
Instead of buying crackers and cheese separately I just get these. I eat them often on my lunch break.
Shirley A.
East Elmhurst
Very cheesy, I can eat this for days. It's kind of salty as well. I buy this every time I need a snack.
Celinne H.
los angeles
I love these and the ones with peanut butter there just the perfect snack. To get you through any day
Summer M.
Very different, doesn't really taste like the regular crackers in the box but it's a different change
Vanessa A.
Las Vegas, NV
These crackers are so good there so perfect and good size to just put in your pocket or in your purse
Jennifer C.
Del Rio , TX
Love eating these at school as a snack when I don't have time to eat lunch, they're good and cheap
Margaret L.
Belle Glade, FL
Perfect for kids lunches or work snacks without the kids. Yummy to share and good for dippping too.
Jacqueline H.
Bradenton
Great on the go. Great snack for a long day. Doesn't need to me cold which it great for the family.