BY CHEEZ-IT

Jessica T.
These are very salty but that makes them very good! So far every flavor I've tried has been soo amazing!!
Michelle S.
I love my cheez its, I love the cheeziness of it some people fine them dry but I really really like them
Amanda K.
Merkel, TX
These are so convenient to carry with you for a quick snack. Couldn't ask crackers to be more than that!
Nicole P.
Auburn, NY
Good flavor and ease, my six year old loves them. They are a bit on the salty side but not overwhelming!
Abby E.
My kids love these crackers. They are easy for packing when being on the go or packing for school lunches
Adylene A.
Arlington, TX
Are good to take them for lunch are delicious cheese flavor and the packet is good to carry on your purse
Christina B.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
My son loved these in his lunch. He loves anything with cheese so cheese on cheese it's was the jackpot
Kellie K.
Balsam Lake
Love these for in the run. Quick snack that keeps me from getting Hangry. Peanut butter is my favorite.
Ashley P.
Perfect for kids lunch or mid day snack. Perfect for busy moms on the go. The small pack fits anywhere
Brandy D.
Bloomsburg, PA
Love cheez it brand. Would prefer the original cracker to the cheese filled sandwich because of taste.