BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Jackie P.
Such a great snack to have on the go. They are so yummy and you can find them at Walmart for a great price.
Mistie R.
A classic favorite snack that is savory and easily accessible. Perfect for on the go and easy to transport
Victoria C.
This classic are so good, the presentation its very easy to use, and very practice to use, combinate to all
Michelle P.
Tucson, AZ
Ive always liked these. I preffer the cheddar cheese over the peaunut butter ones. I can eat these ANY day
Kiexiza R.
Agawam
Nothing like having a great go to snack really to go at all times. I love these and the peanut butter ones
Selena G.
I recommend eating these crackers because they are so good! if I were you I would go buy some right now.
Jessica T.
These are very salty but that makes them very good! So far every flavor I've tried has been soo amazing!!
Michelle S.
I love my cheez its, I love the cheeziness of it some people fine them dry but I really really like them
Adylene A.
Arlington, TX
Are good to take them for lunch are delicious cheese flavor and the packet is good to carry on your purse
Charles S.
My kids LOVE these crackers everyday I'm being asked for some or to go buy more. For good and easy snack