BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Elizabeth S.
Winchester, CA
My husband loves these sandwich crackers as a snack! He asks me to buy some every time I go grocery shopping!
Fonda J.
Whiteville, NC
Very good and affordable as well. My kids love to eat these for snacks as well and we will rebuy these again
Amanda P.
Always a 5 star. Great to pack for lunches and snack time. The kids love them. Not expensive which is a plus.
Haley N.
Trenton, GA
Not too fond of the flavor. I'd rather just eat regular Cheez-its. The stuff between it has a bitter flavor.
Jessica R.
Lafayette, IN
Great go to snack. Great for sack lunches and great for just a snack during the day. Very filling and yummy.
Melicia H.
I love these when I need a quick snack or if my stomach feels a little sick. You can't go wrong with CheezIt
Nicole V.
Des Moines, IA
These are perfect for on the go. I also work overnights and take these for my snack nine times out of ten.
Kiexiza R.
Agawam
Nothing like having a great go to snack really to go at all times. I love these and the peanut butter ones
Mistie R.
A classic favorite snack that is savory and easily accessible. Perfect for on the go and easy to transport
Michelle P.
Tucson, AZ
Ive always liked these. I preffer the cheddar cheese over the peaunut butter ones. I can eat these ANY day