BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Shannon P.
These are just classic cheese & crackers! I love the taste & fit perfectly in kids lunches or afternoon snacks
Valeria G.
You see the clasic cheez itz are really really good and i mean really really good. But theses are even better.!
Diana H.
Always keep some of these in the car for my granddaughter for long shopping days. Good snack to keep her happy!
Yareliz N.
This is amazing for my nephew and for me to the flavor of cheese isn't to strong in small quantities is healthy
janette t.
San Benito, TX
I love this snack. They taste so good with the cheese inside. I would recommend this as a go to snack to have.
Marciee C.
Las Vegas , NV
I don't like the cheesy taste . I know weird right, I just think there is more to these snacks than just cheese
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
Great for a quick snack. They are always very cheap. My kids love them. Down part is that I can't buy in bulk.
Leslie W.
Oakland, CA
It's so good. I love the cheese filling and the peanut butter one as welll. Great to have on the run when busy.
Lauren g.
I loved it tastes great and good for on the go I just wish it had real cheese besides that everything is great.
Jennifer B.
Albuquerque
Also nice for a quick snack. It's great when your on the go. I will continue to buy these for my daughter...