BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

David W.
Wilson, NC
I buy these for work they go very quickly! The price is a bit higher then getting the box but is much easier wile working then walking around with a box! That would not be weird lol. Single packets make it easy and quick to enjoy anywhere. My recommendation is take at least 2 packs!
delana b.
Fort Payne, AL
These packs are so easy and quick to throw in my bag for myself,myhusband, my mother in law and our niece and nephews. The kids are always playing some kind of sport so we are always at a game and concession stand food and snacks cam be expensive so these are just such a good alternative!
Nick G.
Fountain Vly, CA
These are great for packed lunches or snacks for trips! Easy to carry around in a backpack. Wasn't a big fan of the flavor though, to me everything tasted like a chemical and somehow even the crackers themselves were greasy, probably won't be purchasing these again.
Whitney B.
Liberty Hill, TX
Oh my gosh. These are delicious. My husband is a crazy man about cheese its. So his office crew gave him a goody back with these in them. I LOVED THEM....I'm not sure he got to enjoy them. Haha. My son also loves them. I try to keep them around the house now. So so good.
Shanti B.
Chicago , IL
This is mush needed when you're on the go! I'm typically busy. The cheese taste is very rich and creamy taste. It's very affordable . You can buy them in bulk to save money . I would recommend this to people who has a busy life ladies . Throw it in your purse and go.
Tiffany A.
Las Vegas, NV
I usually love stuff like this but sorry to say was not really my thing, doesn't taste good at all to me which is a bummer will never buy again so sorry.It was on a display shelf at albertsons so I thought I would give it a try but sorry would not recommend
Kaydee D.
Lemoore, CA
The snacks are very good although they do seem to feel a little greasy in your hands but they are a very easy fast and a fordable snack for people on the go. I recommend it if you love cheese but it doesn't seem as though it would be a very healthy snack
Bilan B.
Gonzales, LA
These right here is on the groceey list every week in my household! Great snack for the kids when picling them up from school and in their lunchboxes! Total lifesaver, betta get u some!💛
Natalie M.
I buy the cheese it brand crackers often. My kids love them. These are good on the go snack although I usually purchase the crackers that come in the plastic bottle that way if they don't finish them, they just close the bottle with the cap and eat them later. Less messy. But the taste is great!
Nadia J.
These cracker sandwiches have become a staple in my home pantry as I am a repeat consumer for this brand,The product has more than met my expectations. The pros are the taste, and the cost availability. I, 10/10 would recommend this product.