BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Nana F.
This is my all time favorite snack especially when on the go I just pop it in my bag and eat later on in the day
Vero T.
Nasty im not a fan of chesse and believe me these taste extremly chessee i have to say these are the worst sorry
Edwine O.
Staten Island, NY
Perfect for snack. They don't last in my house. If you haven't try it you're missing out. Promise you'll live it.
Amber H.
Love these. Honestly who doesn't? They're great for kids and adults. They taste great, and aren't too expensive.
Tiffany M.
Norman, OK
Umm these are so amazing! I love cheez-it anything!! Everyone should be eating these. Thanks for the cheese!!!
tasha c.
My kids loves them. Easy for a fast snack or to take on the road or to pack in a lunch. Good for the price....
Jessica S.
Cheese crackers with more cheese is just amazing make my mouth water just thinking about this awesome creation
Guadalupe C.
These are nice to have for road trips with my kids! Great quick snack to have before we can find a place to eat
Sara M.
Grovetown, GA
My family.loves these crackers. They never last more than 2 days because they are the go to snack in my house.
Tiffany V.
Atlantic city, NJ
These are not my favorite the cracker always taste stale and the cheese flavoring pwder inside is off putting.