BY CHEEZ-IT

Jenni B.
Scottsbluff
These are pretty yummy. I still have yet to send them in a lunch but thats my plan. Im trying to start sending variety.
Kaitlynn C.
I. It really a fan of these I'm not sure why maybe it's the cheese in the middle I'm not sure though not my cup of tea
Brittany K.
Abilene, TX
I have always loved these as a kid growing up!! They taste AMAZING and you can never get full off of just one package;)
Vanessa A.
Lost Hills, CA
Never liked this type, but I still eat it when I'm hungry. Which is all the time (; but I'll still rate it a 3 star.
Maria G.
Brownsville, TX
Estas galletas les encantan a los niños, son crujientes y con un delicioso sabor a queso para quitar cualquier antojo
Omar V.
It was a little bit too fabricated, but overall, it was not too bad, my nephews loved it and could not put them down.
Minerva C.
Boise, ID
My mom used to give me these as a kid and I loved them. I don't like them anymore as an adult. My kids don't either.
Melanie S.
It's a great snack on the go. My kids love these and so does my husband. We always try to have these in our pantry
Leonor L.
En encanta este rico snack cuando estoy en el trabajo siempre tengo que comer una bolsita mientras estoy trabajando
Felisa L.
Brownsville
Pretty good snack to snack on. These are delicious and sometimes come in a pack of 8 so you can grab them on the go