BY CHEEZ-IT

Brittany C.
Aurora, CO
Cheese it's are the go to snacks whenever and wherever. My family and I enjoy snacking on cheese it crackers especially.
Khaleda Q.
New York
This stuff is addictive when you're mindlessly munching. Everything tastes processed but its something you can't put down
Kimberly K.
Hurtsboro, AL
These are perfect to take as a snack for the kids to church. They are so yummy. Chex-It is our number one cracker source.
Alba O.
Hialeah, FL
I love these they are not the healthiest option but they taste great and are a good snack on the go or in a kids lunchbox
Brooke W.
Huntington, WV
if I had to pick a cracker to eat everyday , it would be these. I can never get tired of these chessyness in the middle.
Sarah L.
I love these. Cheesy and amazing!!!
Very filling and very delicious!!! ❤️
These are kinda pricy!
Lower the price. Hahaha
Melissa S.
Tipton, IA
I like these they are so easy to take along on trips and my child loves them. I think they are ok but my son loves them.
Alexa D.
This product could be much better. My family did not enjoy this product. Unfortunately, we won't be buying this again.
Jennifer H.
Great for individual use , packing lunch for school or work. Taste good. Like peanut butter more but cheese is good too
Whitney S.
Saltillo, TX
Kids love these for a special treat and a quick on yhe go snack they can eat easily with out making too big of a mess.