BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Nicole H.
El Paso, TX
This product is another staple in my family. Everyone enjoys them for a snack, from grandpa to the kids, everyone can be happy.
Leslie G.
San Antonio
A yummy snack to munch on not only for you but for active kids wanting a snack. Definitely keep some in my purse and diaper bag
Sharon K.
N Syracuse, NY
My husband loves to have these in his lunch. They make an awesome pick me up in the afternoon do kick him through into dinner.
Yasmin A.
These snacks are great. I buy some so my children could take them to school. They say that it is convenient to take to school.
Yumekia J.
Indianola, MS
This is the best cracker and cheese combination. There is the right amount of cheese and cracker to satisfy your taste buds.
abbi d.
Indianapolis, IN
My kids love these! They are perfect to grab for on the go, or to stuff in a lunch box. Packaging is just enough for a snack.
Patricia A.
MODESTO
Really yummy and great for kids lunches. These can be very addicting also especially if ur not a big cheese eater like myself
Alyssa F.
Roy, UT
Best after school snacks if im running late can grab them kids can eat them on the go an they love them no complaints my way😙
cindy C.
Monterey Park, CA
I can eat like 5 packages of these! I love cheddar cheese and sometimes I eat these for breakfast instead of a real breakfast
Daniella T.
Tucson, AZ
The perfect snack! Nice and filling, the perfect energy booster on a busy day. I always make sure to have these guys around.