BY CHEEZ-IT

katherine c.
Northridge, CA
Very fun snack to have! Love the salty crackers and tangy cheese together. I usually never finish a packet alone great to share !
Princess M.
Tulsa
The cheesy flavor of the sandwich is so good I love these crackers and when they added the cheddar cheese in i tasted like heaven
Tabby C.
definitely a good snack for a togo. Maybe for kids going to school or even a trip to work and don't have time to go buy something
brenda s.
These taste so good cheesy and crispy.I would buy this again it kills hunger and I will buy it again. Kids like snacking on them
Kelsey M.
If I could give these zero stars I would. I bought them for my kids and they won't even eat them. They eat almost anything thing!
Juliana M.
Memphis TN
These are good they are extra cheesy and I love how it's in a small package I could easily put it in my purse but it's very good
Dernice G.
Bakersfield, CA
They are great for that on the go snacks. I do believe that they have these in different flavors but I just got the cheese only.
Michelle R.
These are delicious! Perfect amount of cheese it taste and perfect amount of cheese inside. Go buy these now. You won't regret it
Alysha F.
Somersworth, NH
Have cheese crackers on cheese-it crackers is so perfect. I'm normally not a fan of cheese crackers but this brand does it best.
Xoe M.
Killeen, TX
Cheddar cheese, cream cheese and chives, the Oreo ones. So many vairtes for a simple snack to give to anyone and take on the go.