BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Princess R.
My daughter love this. I often put this in her lunch bag for her school snack. For me, I enjoy eating this with pepperoni and cucumber!
Mariah N.
Arvada, CO
More cheese the better and I love crackers so why not put them together... Hey I just Rhymed 😁 lol but these are goto snacks as well
Morgan C.
These are really good. You can't go wrong with cheese on top of cheese. They're great for on the go. No cons. I will continue to buy
Carolina I.
These were the best when i was little and still are cheez-its with cheese was the best snack ever it was just a perfect combination.
Zuky L.
San Francisco, CA
I love these as a to go snack they have an amazing flavor and texture I always get these from target usually they have a good price.
Courtney W.
Panama City, FL
These are pretty delicious. I bought them thinking they would have a strong Cheezit flavor but they don't, that's my only complaint.
Nancy W.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm so sad to say that these are still sitting untouched in my cabinet. They had a special on them and my boys refuse to eat them.
Reyna C.
Odessa, TX
Really good to calm the hungry, low sugar and delicious flavor Nabisco Ritz Bits Bacon & Cheese Cracker Sandwiches 3 oz. Bag
Jessica R.
One of my guilty pleasures. Not a big fan of the way they make my breath smell afterwards but still won't stop me from eating them.
Angela B.
Holt, MI
There is so much cheese its outrageous! They have the typical Cheez-it taste but the cheese inside is different and a little much.