BY CHEEZ-IT

Adele C.
I didn't tried this one yet, but it looks delicious. I'll be looking to buy this one on my next shopping trip to the market. I love cheeze it !
Amber P.
Rigby, ID
Nothing beats the classic wholesome taste of these little morsels. Glad that there are new flavors and textures to start trying. Can't wait !!
Victoria M.
Stockton
My favorite snack either at home or on the go. Can't go wrong with cheddar sandwich crackers. Th creamy smooth cheese on the inside is so good
Francheska G.
Coral Springs , Fl
Cheez-itz sandwich crackers are really just two cheese crackers its spray cheese in the middle. The crackers on top do not even taste relatively like cheez itz and the cheese in the middle is stale.
jasmine s.
Tucson, AZ
Everyone has try cheese its there amazing i have no idea what i would eat when im craving crackers anf if you dont think there good buzz off
Tiffany H.
I love that this are something you can grab on the go. It means I don't have to worry about pouring out a quick snack I can just grab these.
Jennifer A.
Bought some of these the week. They seem to be a bit chunky. Not cheesy enough. They were not for my liking. I'll stick to regular cheesits.
nadia c.
I love that they are individually packed making it easy to just open one little pack finish it and dispose it rather than open a whole box
Kayla S.
Easy to carry around. They give me a little boost when I'm feeling hungry. They don't fill me up, but they definitely get me feeling better
Jessica M.
Orange Beach, AL
They're yummmmmy. A bit greasier than regular cheezits. But still a good snack. They're a nice change up for my 5 year olds lunch box. :)