BY CHEEZ-IT #35 in Crackers

Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
These aren't too bad as a little snack for the afternoon. If you have a peanut allergy this is NOT the snack for you. First time purchase. The cracker has that Cheez-It taste. The cheddar cheese in the middle is ok. Probably not the healthiest chose, but is tasty.
Kayla M.
Novi, MI
Great texture, horrible flavor profile. they have a strange acidity i am not into
Rebecca C.
I have been eating cheese its since I was a kid and i have always loved them. Now my kids eat them and really love them as well! I buy them all the time. I would definitely reccomend them. They are a yummy little snack and perfect for on the go if you have kids!
Tee Amanda R.
Lexington
These are my kids favorite I usually just buy one box and they all get eaten in one day this is my eight-year-olds favorites snack to take to school for snack time
Taise M.
Good product nothing so extraordinary, I found it contains a relative amount of sodium a bit high, but it is crunchy and ideal for the times when you need to wait until you eat better
I only bought it once and I was the only one in the house to consume, it was not something that I wanted to buy later and always had easy with me to eat when I was on the street
Maria R.
Los Angeles, CA
Its a good snack . One of my favorites. I think its delicious. This cheese cracker is just right . To compare this Product. Its better then peanut butter and jelly cracker. If u are cheese lover. This for u. Love every bite you take.
Jessalyn T.
The Cheez It Classic Crackers were very unique. They weren't necessarily bad but it was very odd to taste the cheez it texture/flavour in cracker form. Compared to other cheese cracker sandwiches like this, it isn't the best. I didn't enjoy them but I didn't hate them so I'd certainly recommend it to others to form their own opinions.
Tabatha F.
Como, NC
I was quite disappointed with these. They left your fingers greasy, they tasted greasy. They only flavor it really had was the grease. I ate one cracker and threw the rest away. My young children didn't even like them. They are over priced in my opinion. I haven't bought another box and never plan on it again.
Selena S.
These are great little on the go snacks! Very easy to carry in a backpack or purse. I take these with me to class as a little snack. Obviously we all know cheese its are delicious so theres not much to say about the great classic taste. Overall I highly recommend if you're looking for a quick on the go snack.
Alyssa L.
Worthington
I kind of don't really like this product mostly because the cheese doesn't taste that great but I know a lot of people who like this product. I personally wouldn't buy this product again but if there was a way you could make it better, I would give it a second chance.