Cheez-It Cheez-it White Cheddar Crackers Mini Cup 2.6 oz uploaded by brieanna c.

BY CHEEZ-IT #92 in Crackers

Cheez-it white cheddar crackers mini cup 2.6 oz see more...

• Has anyone used these in cooking? (Other than eating plain) I've...1 Answers
Mariah S.
Columbia
My daughter is a pretty picker eater but she loves these crackers. This snack cup is perfect for keeping her quiet while grocery shopping or running errands. It's small enough for her to carry on her own and I don't have to worry about her wasting them. These are mom-approved for me!
Brittany S.
These are very good. I would buy them again my family likes them and they are cheap I think they are a good value I dont have any cons about them they are what we expect. And they are pretty healthy as well. And I would definitely recommend them to others.
Sarah D.
Kentucky
These crackers are my guilty pleasure. They're a great steal at only &1 at our local grocery store and they're packaged conveniently so I can take them with me to work and eat them on the road as I travel between schools. I highly recommend these.. but be warned, they're addictive!
Karla M.
I thought these were a bit too salty. They weren't horrible, but I could only eat so much of them. I rather have the original cheese flavor because these just were too much for me. I might give them another try, but we will see.
Asya E.
Houston , TX
I like them. They are good when you want a snack. They fill you up also. I think so many come in this lil pack that it’s good for how much you will be paying for it. I would definitely recommend cheez it to others
Karissa P.
White cheddar cheese its are the best out of all the cheese it's! This product comes in a little container so it's perfect for being on the go! I would recommend it to others! It has a great creamy cheese flavor!
Kelsie J.
I love white cheddar cheez it’s! The flavor in them are so great! It’s an awesome little go to snack as well whether I’m at work on traveling on vacation. This is always on my list to buy when getting snacks.
Jazmine |.
West Covina, CA
My favorite flavor! It’s sharper and cheesy! My go to cheese cracker! I wish it had a little spice to it, maybe a pepper jack cheese flavor would be the solution. I recommend to others for sure! Yummy snack!
Kimberly Y.
Oxnard, CA
Not quiet the size I usually buy but, I love these crackers. They are delicious and addictive. They are very adorable. I buy them at Walmart. They are my go to snacks at home. I always repurchase them.
Regina P.
Richlands
These are great for kids, you don't have to load up and snack bag or lunch bag just pop open the cup. It fits great in the cup holders in the car to hopefully make less of a mess for little ones
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Has anyone used these in cooking? (Other than eating plain) I've tried smashing these up and using the crumbs as a breading when baking chicken and it's delicious! What ways do you incorporate Cheez It snacks into dinner plans?