Cheez-It® Cheddar Cheese Puffs uploaded by ●siwar bouhana ❤.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Cheez-It Cheddar Cheese Puffs 8 oz

Victoria T.
San Diego, CA
I love spicy so much. and I love how this snack has just the right amount of spice for me. I can snack on these all day without having to worry about the spice affecting my stomach or hurting me in any way. I love to eat those during lunch and my coworkers are a huge fan of them as well
Bella B.
Bronx
These cheez-it cheddar cheese puffs are really nice in fact there like Cheetos but better because they have more flavor and more cheesy. I would recommend this to everyone who loves cheesy snack.I would rate this a 10/10 because they are so amazing.
Kylie Z.
Battle creek
I did not like these at all. I'm a huge fan of cheese its but these don't taste anything like them. Not only are they hard and super crunchy, they leave a horrible almost cardboard like taste. I was very disappointed.
Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
Love the hot and spicy flavor! They're so good and crunchy..I wouldn't say they're super healthy. Very delicious! They certainly met my expectations. I would buy them again and highly recommend them
Sarah C.
Fairborn , OH
I tried these for the first time a couple years ago and absolutely love them! They're super affordable. Great for a quick snack. First time consumer. I would definitely buy again and recommend them
Stacy S.
Lone jack , MO
I’m gonna throw out there now, I may or may not of tried these thinking they were going to taste like cheap Cheetos. Spoiler alert, they don’t. They taste like super deep fried cheezits that don’t have the texture you were expecting. These are the cheese nips of Cheetos.
Kacee A.
Abilene
Bought these for the first time a few months ago and I shouldn't have they remind me of cheeto puffs and I can't stand the airy feel when I pop one in my mouth I like my crackers to be a little crunchier but the flavor was pretty good not to spicy my husband like them
Frida M.
I tried these a while back when I was super into cheez-its. I thought they would taste like cheez-its chips but I was, unfortunately, let down. :( They ended tasting kind of like what dog food smells like. I was super disappointed and I ended up throwing them out.
Sara T.
These are good but honestly not as good as the original Cheese it's. I wish they came in a healthier option as well. I tried them because I saw them advertised. I wasn't disappointed, I just didn't enjoy them as well as I thought I would. I'll buy them again though.