Cheez-It® Cheddar Cheese Puffs

by Cheez-It

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Cheez-It Cheddar Cheese Puffs 8 oz

Is this product really good? As in, has a good quality cheese flavor...
Start your review of Cheez-It® Cheddar Cheese Puffs!
How would you rate this product?
Fairborn , OH
Love the hot and spicy flavor! They're so good and crunchy..I wouldn't say they're super healthy. Very delicious! They certainly met my expectations. I would buy them again and highly recommend them
Fairborn , OH
I tried these for the first time a couple years ago and absolutely love them! They're super affordable. Great for a quick snack. First time consumer. I would definitely buy again and recommend them
Lone Jack , MO
I’m gonna throw out there now, I may or may not of tried these thinking they were going to taste like cheap Cheetos. Spoiler alert, they don’t. They taste like super deep fried cheezits that don’t have the texture you were expecting. These are the cheese nips of Cheetos.
Vegan, Gluten Free
absolutely love these little cuties!!! I pack them with my lunch everyday. The first time I tried it, I knew I would be a customer for life. The flavor is perfect, and unlike any other cheese that I've tasted. I have already begun recommending it to my friends!
No Special Diet
These Cheez-It Puffs are my go to at the gas station. I am always looking for them and I have to be honest when I say I am dissapointed when I don't find them. Not exactly the healthiest, but definitely the yummiest. Ive already gotten my classmate addicted too!
Valdosta
I was not a fan of these. I have been eating cheezits since I was a kid, and I figured I would give these a try since cneeto puffs were good. These have the weirdest texture and after taste. I would not recommend these to anyone! I was totally disappointed
Bronx
These cheez-it cheddar cheese puffs are really nice in fact there like Cheetos but better because they have more flavor and more cheesy. I would recommend this to everyone who loves cheesy snack.I would rate this a 10/10 because they are so amazing.
Palm Harbor, FL
I can't honestly say I liked these, they kind of tasted like generic cheetos. Albeit they have far less fat and calories than cheetos, I think next time I will stick to regular reduced fat cheez-its or go to regular cheetos when I crave a cheesy salty snack.
Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
Bartlett
these puffs are actually really delicious. If they're wasn't a serving size i would eat the whole bag in one sitting. Kind of sad my other family members ate the bag. Very very delicious and is a great quick snack
Nut Free
Seattle
It tastes good and has a little spice with it and its also crunchy it affordable and not expensive at all but beware that if you eat to much your breach will smell horrible but i would recommend you to buy this
Organic, Gluten Free, Sugar Free