Cheez-It® Cheddar Cheese Puffs uploaded by ●siwar bouhana ❤.

BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Chips And Snacks at Target.com! Cheez-It Cheddar Cheese Puffs 8 oz

Bella B.
Bronx
These cheez-it cheddar cheese puffs are really nice in fact there like Cheetos but better because they have more flavor and more cheesy. I would recommend this to everyone who loves cheesy snack.I would rate this a 10/10 because they are so amazing.
Taylor E.
Germantwn Hls, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Sarah C.
Fairborn, OH
I tried these for the first time a couple years ago and absolutely love them! They're super affordable. Great for a quick snack. First time consumer. I would definitely buy again and recommend them
Stacy S.
Lone Jack , MO
I’m gonna throw out there now, I may or may not of tried these thinking they were going to taste like cheap Cheetos. Spoiler alert, they don’t. They taste like super deep fried cheezits that don’t have the texture you were expecting. These are the cheese nips of Cheetos.
Frida M.
I tried these a while back when I was super into cheez-its. I thought they would taste like cheez-its chips but I was, unfortunately, let down. :( They ended tasting kind of like what dog food smells like. I was super disappointed and I ended up throwing them out.
Sara T.
These are good but honestly not as good as the original Cheese it's. I wish they came in a healthier option as well. I tried them because I saw them advertised. I wasn't disappointed, I just didn't enjoy them as well as I thought I would. I'll buy them again though.
Diana G.
These Cheez-It Puffs are my go to at the gas station. I am always looking for them and I have to be honest when I say I am dissapointed when I don't find them. Not exactly the healthiest, but definitely the yummiest. Ive already gotten my classmate addicted too!
Tina M.
Palm Harbor, FL
I can't honestly say I liked these, they kind of tasted like generic cheetos. Albeit they have far less fat and calories than cheetos, I think next time I will stick to regular reduced fat cheez-its or go to regular cheetos when I crave a cheesy salty snack.
Danielle M.
Valdosta
I was not a fan of these. I have been eating cheezits since I was a kid, and I figured I would give these a try since cneeto puffs were good. These have the weirdest texture and after taste. I would not recommend these to anyone! I was totally disappointed
Ashley G.
Bartlett
these puffs are actually really delicious. If they're wasn't a serving size i would eat the whole bag in one sitting. Kind of sad my other family members ate the bag. Very very delicious and is a great quick snack