BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Beth M.
The new grooves cheezits are the bomb !! The texture is great it's nice and thin and not too heavy of a chip ! My favorite ones are hot and spicy
Keshia W.
Phenix City, AL
I'm not a fan of Cheez-Its. They don't taste bad, but the flavor doesn't last on the cracker. I almost feel like I am eating a regular cracker.
Katie O.
Metairie, LA
I really like these but have to watch myself or I’ll keep digging into the box to get more! Definitely a snack to get addicted to but worth it!
Perry R.
Tacoma, WA
Addicting!!! I love the grooves. Packed with flavor! It has a sweet taste from the crunchy cracker but super seasoned with cheese flavoring.
Marquetta H.
Bremen, IN
So delicious. They are the perfect snack for on the go or even around the house. I like to throw them in with lunch if I'm having a sandwich
Bethany S.
These are my personal favorite.  Very cheese taste and so good.  I can eat an entire box by myself.  love to snack on these at my kids events.
Anna W.
I love these because it feels like you are eating chips but they aren't nearly as bad for you as chips are but they still taste amazing.
Madison L.
Ellenwood, GA
A bit too much cheddar flavor for me, but it is still very tasty. Im a fan of the original as the grooves were too hard for my liking.
Cindy W.
Denham Springs
I love sharp white cheddar cheez-it grooves. They're a great snack food and reasonably priced. They're a weekly grocery purchase.
Stephanie F.
Defiance
I just bought a box today .These a light and crispy . They have a perfect amount of flavor to them m Iblove with a little cream cheese.
Victoria F.