BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Shaylyn T.
Webster, NY
Been in love with these since they first came out a few years ago. I have got my friends addicted to them to.o. So much better than the regular Cheez-Itz.
Ava A.
South Windsor
These crackers our one of my favorite snacks to munch on and I love packing them in my lunch. I have gotten these multiple times because they are so good.
Vanessa G.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I tried these for the first time and they are pretty good! I didn’t think I’d likes them as much as i do. Now i usually go for these over the original!
Tiffany H.
Chesapeake, VA
These taste amazing!! Packed full of flavor and oh so yummy. My only issue is, I'd love for them to come in a variety pack that is sold at Sam's club.
Shelby H.
Lore city, OH
I love the grooves! Its like you are eating something totally other than a cheez-It. Taste great and the box is nice. MY favorite is the white cheedar
Kaileigh A.
I'm not a fan of these crackers. They don't have very much flavor and I'm not a fan of the ridges. I prefer the traditional crackers over the ridges.
Jessie T.
cheez its are my all time favorite snack! When i discovered these grooves I had to try them! They have a slightly different taste but I love them!!
trang n.
Hayward, CA
These taste great! I love eating these and they taste great with dips too! I love the lightness of the crackers and the cheese flavor is so yummy!
Hannah L.
Oklahoma City
I think I prefer the original over these but if you are looking for something more chip like with the same cheese it flavor then these are for you.
Charla F.
Loved the texture. Loved the flavor. It felt more substance than Norma cheese-it's and the groves totally worked. Also it was sturdy enough for dip
Victoria F.