BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Samantha T.
Fort Scott, KS
I'm not a huge cheeze-it fan but my boys love them and I do snack on them occasionally. Always great and even flavoring, not entirely unhealthy, and keeps the boys satisfied as an after school snack!
Chasity M.
Tuscumbia, AL
These are simply delicious! Once you put one in your mouth, it's hard to stop! You can buy it at Wal-Mart. I wasn't disappointed in these at all. Not that healthy but I would recommend these to anyone!
Stephanie W.
Flushing, NY
i've always hated cheez-it but then they came out with cheez it grooves. it is not as heavy as the original ones. it has the perfect crunch and prefect taste. not to overwhelming which makes it perfect. I tried all the different flavors offered for the grooves and i enjoyed all of them!
Victoria G.
I absolutely love the cheddar grooves! they are so good! i like to eat them by themselves, they have a very good taste. I am a repeat consumer of this product. I recommend them to other people
Denise B.
These also make a quick, to go snack. The cheese has a stronger bite to them but thats what makes them great. I bought from walmart. Pretty inexpensive and I get the cheddar cheese and white cheddar once. Definitely recommend these to others, especially for kids.
Leah B.
Seneca Falls, NY
I am actually addicted to these cheezits. They are really good they are sort of a cross between a chip and a cheezit. But the flavor is really good. They are addicting so I don't buy them much! They do not last long in my house
Kashana A.
Metairie, LA
Not a huge fan of groves. They’re a little pricey but the taste is not good. They remind me of flavorful wheat thins however, it does not match the taste. Needs more work.
Ashley D.
Seymour
Oh my, this are so satisfying! I love that they almost a chip! They have great flavor! They went above and beyond any expectations! I would certainly buy them again!
Stacie J.
Kids love 'em...I think they are too much cheese dust, too greasy-ish, and basically junk. But as a once in a while snack I give in. Not healthy in my opinion.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
This is my favorite chips. So favorable and savorable you will need another box before you know it. If you are a cheese lover I highly recommend these chips.
Victoria F.