BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Leia M.
kissimmee
Grooves is a tasty snack for all ages! It has the perfect crunch yet is thin just how I like it! I haven’t tried other flavors besides the original but because I like original so much I will definitely try the others as well
Maddy W.
Scottsboro
I love cheez-it’s! I highly recommend trying them if you haven’t. The pros are that they are really good especially if you like cheese as much as I do. The cons are that they are really high in sodium and can make you fat.
Allyssa C.
Afton, OK
Cheez It's have always been a favorite of mine so I really thought I would enjoy the grooves but nope. I definitely think it has a different flavor. Not impressed at all. Would not recommend. Stick to the original kind.
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Ok these are amazing. I love crackers, especially Cheez its! And the grooves are even better. They taste like a cheez it but still are slightly different in texture. Really great if you love cheesy crackers and are looking for something new to add to the mix!
K A Y L A N V.
Tried it once and I loved it! I would definitely repurchase! I bought mine from dollar general! My boyfriend loves to each it too. My family loves it also! I like their original cheese it also but these ones are better!
Samantha S.
Cincinnati, OH
I bought these the other day because I had a coupon for them, otherwise they would not look appealing for me. they were not bad! I still prefer regular cheez its, but they satisfied a craving and were not that expensive!
Carlie M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
I love Cheeze it's they make me feel good inside when I enjoy their well aged, mature cheesed taste. They exceed my expectations because they are soo good. I usually buy at my local grocery store. I highly recommend
Gabe P.
Faith, NC
Cheese it groves are my favorite snack to eat on the go. I was not a huge fan of the original cheese it’s but I really do like cheese it grooves. I bought my first box at target and always buy from them.
c t.
I love all cheez it products. Cheddar cheese will always be my favorite. Compared to cheeze nips, they have the best flavor! Very affordable and a good snack to pack in a little baggy. They fill you up.
Kelsey G.
I love Cheez-it’s. They are the perfect snack food or side choice. I love the grooves and the original kind. I have bought cheez-it’s multiple times. I wouldn’t say they are healthy, but maybe eating them in actual serving size would help.
Victoria F.