BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Stacy T.
York, PA
My husband loves these cheez its! He could eat the whole box by himself! I buy them when they go on sale. Health wise I am not sure if they are top rated but def good!
Lenora A.
This is the go to snacks at my house this is what taste better than any other snack it's way better tastes better and they have many flavors to choose by in the store to
Dilara A.
Cape May Ch, NJ
There isn’t a time where we don’t have a box of these lying around somewhere in the house. My husband loves these things, they’re his favorite snack and he specifically asks for the name brand. There not my absolute favorite( not bc of the product, bc I don’t really snack on crackers :) but they do satisfy my husbands cravings!
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
In my opinion the thin version is better than the original cheez-it shaped version. They taste better in my opinion because it’s like you are eating a chip but you aren’t having all the regrets from eating chips. I bought these at my local Mariano’s. They disappear in a blink of an eye because they are so good.
Megan S.
Evansville, IN
These are hands down my current favorite snack. I could easily eat the entire box in one sitting and have eaten these for lunch or with lunch or as a snack non stop for about 6 months now. Everyone that I have talked to who has tried them has loved them. They're a good price and come with quite a lot per box.
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Cheez-it crackers are flavorful they are in such small little bites! one of my fav brands to ever exist. I can;t get enogh of them. My whole family loves them and they so afforadable and are the best snack ever. I love them and wish there were more couons availibe for them they are hard to find.
Julia N.
Columbia , SC
So I'm pretty much obsessed with the original Cheddar Cheese Cheezits, you can ask anyone. We actually buy the huge box of "On-the go" individual bags of Cheezits at Costco and  I kid you not I have at least one bag per day.  Nothing can beat a bag of cheezit's for a snack. I highly recommend buying the Costco sized box of on the go Cheezits if you are as into them as me. It's totally worth the investment.
Gema C.
Blaine, MN
I love cheese it grooves! The white cheddar flavor especially is my favorite I could just eat the whole box! My boyfriend and I literally try hissing the box from each other... I recommend these to everyone! Great flavor.Cheez-It® Cheddar Cheese Cracker
Lori M.
Fairmont, WV
Again, I love crackers, love salty, love cheese, the shape and ridges on these are neat. Idk what the ingredients are, but I imagine you cld look it up online. Superior to similar brands, IMO. Nice texture. Healthier than chips, but not healthy at all lol.
Jeni T.
Pleasant Hill
I love cheese its and when these came out I was really excited to try them. They were amazing! Even more then I expected. I buy these every couple of weeks. The price is a little more then I want to pay but they are so tasty. It seems like the box is gone in a sitting out two.
Victoria F.