BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

justine t.
greencastle, pa
When I go to giant's I alway pick up 2 box's of these for lunches, great taste alittle on the pricey side but worth every cent
Kara H.
Melrose, MN
These are so tasty, same great Cheez-It flavor, made with real aged cheddar cheese, and the grooves make it easy to scoop dip!
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love love love these.  Dry your mouth of sometimes but I just eat a few at a time. Cheez it's are affordable and marketed well.
Brandon M.
My kids absolutely love these. I personally like them too. We can't go to the grocery store with picking up a couple of boxes!
Jackie S.
Clovis, CA
This is another alternative to switch up the flavors of cheese it's! Still like the original better but this was still yummy.
Haley R.
My favorite !! Very affordable and a good price. Can be found at any grocery store. I dont know if it's considered "healthy".
Hunter C.
Santa Fe, TX
my favorite cheeze itz ever! i like how they are different than the originals. the white cheddar is also very good as well!
Mattie G.
Roswell
I love these babies right here! They are nice and I've heard they have mature cheese which is nice that they think of that.
Bailee A.
Rio Rancho, NM
These crackers are the best and every time we get a box we eat it within a few days. It’s affordable and super delicious
kathy v.
I could give up cops if I could afford buying these every week. The best chip like cracker. Great flavors. Love Them! !!
Victoria F.