BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Madison L.
Ellenwood, GA
A bit too much cheddar flavor for me, but it is still very tasty. Im a fan of the original as the grooves were too hard for my liking.
Kayla C.
Adel
These are my boyfriends favorite. And even though I say I don’t care for them I always find myself elbow deep into his box 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Abby M.
Bristol
Thw grooves are so tasty and addicting. Very well priced and also good for busy travel snacks. Easily found in kroger grocery stores
Crystal K.
Rome
I've tried these and they don't really taste as good as the normal ones. They aren't horrible though which is why I rated 3 stars.
Heather M.
Romeoville
Don't let the grooves fool you, they don't hold back the flavor. These are cheesy, salty yet not greasy. I could eat the whole box
Whitney T.
Bakersville , NC
The grooves are so different from the original cheez-it. They have a distinct baked taste. I really prefer them over the originals.
Jodi L.
Las Vegas , NV
These are so addicting, so beware, once you open them you won’t be able to stop. I️ can easily eat half of the box in in sitting.
Brandon M.
My kids absolutely love these. I personally like them too. We can't go to the grocery store with picking up a couple of boxes!
Shelby P.
Mount Vernon, KY
Love love love these.  Dry your mouth of sometimes but I just eat a few at a time. Cheez it's are affordable and marketed well.
Samantha J.
Dubuque, IA
This has even more flavor than the traditional cheese-its. It's nice to have the more flavor. It is one of my favorite snacks.
Victoria F.