Cheez-It® Cheddar Cheese Cracker

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
In my opinion the thin version is better than the original cheez-it shaped version. They taste better in my opinion because it’s like you are eating a chip but you aren’t having all the regrets from eating chips. I bought these at my local Mariano’s. They disappear in a blink of an eye because they are so good.
Mimi M.
East Lansing, MI
This is my go-to snack of choice. I absolutely LOVE Cheez-Its. This helps get the crunch I crave while adding the delicious baked cheese taste. I eat them for snacks or in my lunches or even at parties. Its a snack that every person enjoys and has flavors for every palate.
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Ok these are amazing. I love crackers, especially Cheez its! And the grooves are even better. They taste like a cheez it but still are slightly different in texture. Really great if you love cheesy crackers and are looking for something new to add to the mix!
Alicia M.
The grooves cheese it’s are very good. They have a lot of flavor on them and go well with just about any meal. They are also perfect for a midday snack. They can add up in calories so just be mindful of that .
Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
I am a huge fan of Cheez-Its, and I tried these grooves recently. They are pretty yummy, though I do enjoy the regular cheez-its crackers better. These ones are thinner, crispier, and crunchier. They're more like baked chips than cheez-its, in my opinion. If they were in front of me, I would definitely eat them without hesitation, but if I were at the store, I'd opt for regular Cheez-its.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like these but they are a lot harder then the regular cheese it so they can be hard on the teeth so if you have issues in just letting you know but I would but them again
Alissa B.
Colorado Springs
This one is ok. I do like the bigger cracker but not a fan of the grooves. I like all the cheesy goodness on a flat surface I guess. Still yummy but not my favorite.
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
I love the grooves. They taste so great and I love having them for a snack. The only thing I would say is that they aren't ok on pricing and they are a little hard so if they were a little softer I think they would be 5/5 stars. The flavor is great and everything.
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
In my family we all love cheez-it's .We are some big cheese lovers .I love how they are affordable and it is a nutritious snack for everyone. You can find these almost everywhere.I like trying out new kinds. I think they are fantastic and I will recommend them .
Bob K.
The zesty ranch version of this cracker is so good! And the over baked ones. and the regular flavored ones. Basically I just REALLY love Cheez-its. Other manufacturers try to imitate but they are never good enough. I am a purest. Cheez-its or nothing.
Victoria F.