BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
I love cheese flavored anything but these are my go to before dinner and I'm starving. I love the variation one which one you will get because come on...you just don't pick up one. And am I the only one who likes to lick their fingers after I'm done eating them? Lol
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
Ok these are amazing. I love crackers, especially Cheez its! And the grooves are even better. They taste like a cheez it but still are slightly different in texture. Really great if you love cheesy crackers and are looking for something new to add to the mix!
Kristin S.
Rocklin, CA
I am a huge fan of Cheez-Its, and I tried these grooves recently. They are pretty yummy, though I do enjoy the regular cheez-its crackers better. These ones are thinner, crispier, and crunchier. They're more like baked chips than cheez-its, in my opinion. If they were in front of me, I would definitely eat them without hesitation, but if I were at the store, I'd opt for regular Cheez-its.
Alissa B.
Colorado Springs
This one is ok. I do like the bigger cracker but not a fan of the grooves. I like all the cheesy goodness on a flat surface I guess. Still yummy but not my favorite.
Mimi M.
East lansing, MI
This is my go-to snack of choice. I absolutely LOVE Cheez-Its. This helps get the crunch I crave while adding the delicious baked cheese taste. I eat them for snacks or in my lunches or even at parties. Its a snack that every person enjoys and has flavors for every palate.
Jacie G.
Omaha, NE
I love the grooves. They taste so great and I love having them for a snack. The only thing I would say is that they aren't ok on pricing and they are a little hard so if they were a little softer I think they would be 5/5 stars. The flavor is great and everything.
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
In my family we all love cheez-it's .We are some big cheese lovers .I love how they are affordable and it is a nutritious snack for everyone. You can find these almost everywhere.I like trying out new kinds. I think they are fantastic and I will recommend them .
Bob K.
CHICAGO, IL
The zesty ranch version of this cracker is so good! And the over baked ones. and the regular flavored ones. Basically I just REALLY love Cheez-its. Other manufacturers try to imitate but they are never good enough. I am a purest. Cheez-its or nothing.
Mackenzie F.
I thought these would taste the same as the original cheddar (especially because that’s what it states on the packaging), but I was wrong. It has a slightly different taste to them. They weren’t bad at all, but they weren’t what I was expecting.
Tykeah B.
Since having these I feel as though I could never go back to having regular cheez its. There’s just something about them that has an extra umph to them. They taste great and they have a beautiful crunch to them. Oh can’t go wrong
Victoria F.