BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sandra K.
Wheeling, IL
I think this snack mix is so delicious. I usually buy the white cheddar Cheez-it crackers, but I find this snack mix to be a lot more satisfying and more interesting. It's perfect for putting out in a large bowl when I have friends over, and the snack mix is great for packing into zip lock bags for school lunches or for hikes.
TOAST J.
Tuscaloosa
This stuff is better than other snack mixes on the market! Every time I open up a box its so hard to put down because it really packs a flavor punch! I like to put the snack mix in a nice bowl for when I have guests over. There's something everyone would like: pretzels, cheez-its, rice puffs, etc.
Katie J.
Farmington, NM
The snack mix of Cheez-Its are my all time favorite! The variety makes them super good and they are honestly pretty cheap for the huge box that you get. This is a super good party snack to put out if you have people over and need something simple to serve your guests!
Uma M.
I don't like these. They don't taste like cheese, just pieces of cardboard with artificial cheese on them. I eat them anyways because they're always there since my step-father loves them. I don't understand him. I don't understand why I eat them either. :/ *shrugs*
Jordan J.
Port Charlotte
The Cheez-It BBQ snack box was alright. I probably wouldn't eat it again if I had the choice not to. The flavor was funny and the cracker pieces and variety are kinda dinky. If you want a "Snack mix" I would just stick to chex mix, because they are way better!!
Layla D.
Buckner, MO
Love! I love this product because it is a yummy and quite filling snack food. Very delicious and would fully recommend. I would definitely purchase this again as I am a repeat consumer. Nothing else I would add. Love!
carly m.
Millsboro, DE
The cheez it snack mix is by far the best snack mix around . You never know what you're gonna pull out of the box . Everything in the box is so so tasty and it's great for lunches . I highly recommend to anyone
Grace T.
Louisville, KY
I love the snack mix! I really like trail mix and this is the cheesier for of trail mix. Probably not as healthy as it should be but really good. Cheez-It did a good thing when they created this and I recommend buying it to anyone.
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
The best of the snack mixes. The mix has more pretzels than anything else but a good selection of delicious snacks. These are available in lost grocery stores and are great for lunches, snacks or party foods!
Ashleigh P.
Charlotte, NC
Me and my kids love these. These are best just for like a midnight snack or just throughout the day. Pretty easy to bring along on trips or just eating snacks for my kids,
Amanda G.
Am I the only one that pickes out the pretzels instead of buying a bag of them? I love pretzels. Lol