BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Hannah L.
Nashville
This box is like crack. I love barbecue chips and cheez-it’s so it’s a win-win to have this combination in one snack bag! Pairs great with any outdoor picnic or tailgate experience. Watch out because people grab it by the handfuls
Nicole K.
Fitchburg, MA
The cheddar snack mix is my favorite snack mix ever made by any boxed/bagged cracker. The circle puffs are my favorite. This is another item we often buy, especially if we're watching the game together or having a party!
Liberty W.
Turner, ME
So good ! Easy to find( just about any grocery or major chain of convenience store has it ) and inexpensive! Whole family loves them ! It’s a lot better than sitting down with a bowl of chips !
Cassandra F.
Flint
I love the snack mix because it has a little bit of cheese it along with everything else and she's at are my favorite I love. Full cheese taste the strong cheese taste I love it all
Morgan P.
These are the perfect snack for everyone! The variety is perfect. Cheesy, salty, crunchy! My toddler loves these as well! This is an easy go to snack or party snack! The flavors are so delicious I could eat a whole bag.
bianca r.
Anything made by cheezit is amazing. Once we have them in my house they never last long ! Prefer them over Cheese Nips Snack Crackers Cheddar ; i love the taste of cheese its.. Has a very nice cheesy taste. The Nips are more mild which is ok but if i had to choose i would 100% go for cheeseits no turning back!! I could go for either one right now ;P
Doris M.
Santa Cruz, CA
I like anything with mix. I love having cheese crackers, preztle and a bunch of other snacks all mixed together in one box. I love eating these as a snack. These are great snack for school and recommend you buy and always have at home. Also they usually have great sales for these.
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
I am a fan of cheez-it's but this blend had too much seasoning. It is very overpowering and gets in all of the snacks in the bag. Your hands will be covered with the powder before it gets into your mouth. It was worth a try considering I like the individual items.
Caroline R.
I love this mix! I buy it frequently for road trips and for my lunches. It is easy to put in a baggie and put in a lunchbox. I love the mix and find that the ratio of the mix is good. There is not too much or too little of one thing. I would recommend it to others!
Courtney S.
Laurens, NY
Cheek-Its are my life and honestly nobody can tell me any different. I've got 2 giant bags stashed under my bed in my dorm room and they're my favorite snack. I used to eat party mix all the time when I was little and the puff ball were my favorite part.