BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Cheez-it cheddar crackers mini cup 2.6 oz see more...

Buy on Amazon
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
caitlin w.
Herrin, IL
Love the little snack containers for on the go. It's easy for my children to hold on to and snack while in the car, stroller, etc. They have lots of different kinds to choose from which is great.
KC R.
Altamonte Spg, FL
These are a great sized package of cheese it's. They are perfect for kids to take to school. They love a good cheesy snacks and these are their favorite. Never disappointed.
Caitlin P.
Indian Head, MD
My all time favorite snack! I love love love the original flavor it's the only kind I enjoy and the on the go cup is great. I just wish it was easier to reseal it.
Anita M.
I just bought these for my boys summer camp. I like the cute little packaging and it is just enough for snacking. I love how they are kept fresh and made with 100% REAL cheese! I kind of wish there was a gluten-free version for my friend and snacking buddy at work though.

They are the perfect size and got into lunch bags perfectly. The servings per container (2) are just about right and they are just 150 calories! Cheez-It® Cheddar Baked Snack Crackers Mini Cup
Carissa M.
Arnold, MO
Want to save your sanity when you have a car trip and a toddler? Then these are just what you need! This cup of baked cheesy goodness is perfect for a cup holder within teach of your toddler or even yourself! These can easily be held while pushing a cart to keep your child from screeching through the store for every little end cap item they see. These also taste really really good :)
Sabrina S.
Biloxi, MS
These cups are perfect for travel. My boyfriend and i are theme park addicts. We love to take the small go cups into the park with us for snacks on a hot day. SO much cheaper than buying theme park food. Only con is the shape of the container often makes it hard for traveling. If you're going hiking or need to conserve space, a bagged snack would probably be more logical.
Lizzie V.
Saint Cloud, FL
I know these aren't considered as environmentally friendly and I could split up a box myself, but these are nice to buy from the impulse isle at checkout. They taste exactly the same as the ones out of the box, but I have the convenience of the little container. They make a great snack for a road trip or at a theme park, especially if you share!
Diane S.
Georgetown, OH
What's better than snack crackers? Snack crackers you can eat on the go!! As a mom of three who works two jobs, I'm always moving. These snack cups fit perfectly into the cup holder in my car without tipping over and making a mess in my car. I love that typically I can find them on sale at my local grocery store for around a dollar.
Athena M.
Omaha, NE
This little cups are sold everywhere for a dollar.  If you are like me, you car eat a bag a goldfish without even thinking about it.  These cups control the amount that I eat at  a time a I appreciate that.  They are convenient and I can take them anywhere with me.  I love this idea!!