BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

jetahri d.
I don't know if it's because I have been eating this since a child but the flavor never gets old. Now I feed this to my children and they love it too.
Paige T.
Brentwood, TN
These are my faves! They are great for snacking and even better to use with a cheesy dip at Christmas or just any day of the year. They are ADDICTIVE!!
Krista G.
Yukon, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good! They have the same taste as the regular sized cheez it's but these are so much better for some reason! These are the perfect snack!
Kelsey A.
Star, ID
These are a favorite in our house. For some reason the big ones just taste better and they're perfect for toppings like cream cheese or peanut butter!
jackie s.
El Paso, TX
Love these bit size cheese crackers so delicious in taste nt over powering anything like that love these little cheese bakef crackers prefect size too!
Angeline R.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
I love Cheez-Its to begin with but the fact that they made them in a really big size is even better than they actually taste better than the originals
Amanda V.
Fairfield, ME
These are a great snack for any age. They are versatile because of their size. You can just eat them, or use them with dip, or make little sandwiches.
Quiana S.
I love the bigger squares because I can grab a few for a snack and I'm done. Good flavor and great with soups. I can always find thes on sale as well.
Cynthia C.
Seattle, WA
These are my favorite Cheez It. Some of the others are good too. My family love cheese and crackers. When they are a combined flavor its a great snack
Marjo P.
This is my go to snack when I get hungry at work or I am watching tv late at night. These are so cheesy. If you are a cheese lover you will love these.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.