BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Samantha G.
Hallandale Beach, FL
I have loved these since I was a kid and still have them for snack time to this day. They are an easy, clean snack and I will definitely continue purchasing
Skylar L.
Newark, OH
These crackers take all the cheesy goodness you appreciate from the original snack, and enlarge it. Great for adding flavor to your cracker tray repertoire.
brittney k.
West Suffield, CT
Big Cheez-Its are really good compared to the littler ones because there's more and I don't know why they just taste really good forever we'll eat Cheez-Its
Esthefani F.
Ontario, CA
Love them! 😍 That yummy cheese and crunchness they have the bigger ones are good when your watching carbs. There bigger so gets you a little Fuller faster! 😊
Alicia C.
Newburgh, IN
We can’t get enough Chees-it’s in our home!! We love them, perfect for snack time!! Great price, especially for the size of the box and they’re just yummy!!
Nicole M.
Madera, CA
I love to grab the big crackers! I love the size and will pair these with a lil ham or cheese. Affordable! Generics and other similar crackers don't compare.
Kelly M.
Best Cheez-It crackers to buy since they are big after all! All of the great taste in the original bags, just bigger pieces! Worth the buy, tastes awesome.
Ashley R.
Arlington, TN
I LOVE CHEEZ-ITs MY FAVORITE SNACK childhood love that still holds true today! Over the years that have added but they always keep the same great flavor!!
Charity D.
Mc Calla, AL
This is a great snack. The large size makes it easy to grab a quick hand full on the go and they are a great way to hold yourself over until the next meal!
Rute T.
New Bedford, MA
Cheese - It's have been a favorite snack of mine since I was a kid. I love cheese flavor snacks and this one is just delicious. I always have it on the go.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.