BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Luisa H.
I make bags filled with essentials and treats to give to the homeless and these work great for that purpose. They are the perfect size for these little bags I put together and it gives someone a nice little treat.
Christina C.
Philadelphia, PA
Who doesnt thing cheese its are addicting? Like seriously ? Their more addicting than pringles lol such a great snack you just have to try to not eat the whole box
Nyocca F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This snack is cheesy and salty, this combination is amazing, I believe it's healthy, the price is reasonable and easy to travel with. This snack is my go to snack.
Michelle L.
Hughesville , MD
Cheez-Its are friggin’ delicious. These are one of the most satisfying salty snacks I’ve had in a long time. In my opinion, they’ve improved on the regular ones in just about every way possible. And these bug bites are so satisfying
Lacey R.
Cheeze it's are my go to snack for work. They are pretty filling and I can eat a lot of them without getting sick of their taste. I think boxes are a bit pricey but worth it!
Crystal S.
I've loved Cheez-It's ever since I was a kid. Now my kids love eating them too. The flavor is great and they're great for a snack. I have bought these many many times and will continue buying them.
Gabby R.
San Jose, CA
Go big or go home, right?!? Well, seeing that I loveeeee Cheez-It’s, of course I had to pick the biggest and baddest box of them. Such a favorite snack of mine!
Brooke M.
Allons , TN
Okay... Seriously these have been my favorite snack since I was in college. I can't keep myself away from them. They are perfect for snacking and get togethers.
Kim V.
New Orleans
Not sure why but the big cheesit’s just taste better to me! I love these as a mid afternoon snack or with a sandwich for lunch. Very crunchy, flaky, and cheesy.
Amanda B.
Southaven, MS
There are some foods I will buy off brands off but this is not it - get the real deal or go home. For a real treat pair with m+ms for a salty chocolate delight.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.