BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Hannah H.
Havelock, NC
These are awesome because you can eat them by themselves or you can make little sandwiches out of them! They're so good with a little bit of meat and cheese! Love these!
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Cheez-It big is my favorite. I always buy them but they always run out at the store. Every time I see it, i buy two. They're great for me and my children for snacks.
Sky W.
Ozark, MO
Delicious, cheesy, wonderful! My kids and husband love them perfect with sandwiches or as a travel snack. Kids live the big ones. Superior cheese crackers. Love them. Meet and exceed our expectations. Highly recommend!
April T.
Talk about taste! These cheese baked snacks are so good. They are well worth the money not that they are expensive. I would recommend that you buy these even though they aren't that healthy. I usually buy mine at Safeway.
Kaitlyn M.
North Walpole, NH
These are the perfect size for dipping or adding even more cheese to because why not? Cheez it's are fantastic crackers. Always have and always will be. I never settle for off brands either
Nicole G.
Orlando, FL
It's all the goodness and cheesiness of cheez-it but bigger. Totally not healthy too much salt and high carb. But it's delicious so I just don't care. Def affordable!
Nancy H.
East Stroudsburg, PA
These are one of the best things to snack on when you are in the mood for something cheezy and salty.
They are worth the price and the whole family like them. the baked are better for you and anything in moderation
Bella R.
Colorado Springs, CO
Love these so much. It's like the perfect amount. Wish there were more in the box, and a lot of mine were broken but definitely didn't take away anything from the amazing taste. Definitely will be repurchasing !
kuku k.
I loved Cheez-its as a kid and still love them now as an adult. For me there is no other cheez snack cracker that compares in taste and I accept no substitutions.
Andrea N.
Bell, CA
I have always loved the tasty crunch and taste of Cheez-it. They're not the healthiest but are the tastiest. I am constantly buying these and will always buy them.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.