BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Rosie S.
Nashville, TN
The only Cheez-its allowed in our house are the BIG guys right here. I try to refrain from eating them, but they are one of my partner's main food groups eaten daily. The flavor is great compared to off brands and the box is emptied weekly!
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
Maybe I love cheese? Or maybe I love crackers? Either way I LOVE Cheez-itz. They are great tasting, and fun to eat. All the flavors have personalities and different taste. The cheezits are also very cheap.
SULEIDY V.
Todo lo que esta lleno de queso es bueno, esto es queso 100% real y es muy rico. Son un rico snack para acompañar dips, salsas, cremas, son muy buenas y muy cheessy. Pruebalas, las recomiendo.
Hanika C.
San Gabriel, CA

If you love Cheez-it crackers, this is a nice package. Lasts longer, and I'm actually able to have some before everybody at my house eats them all. Good cracker. Good packaging.
Jolene P.
Kansas City, MO
I love Cheez-Its. I noticed the bigger ones seemed to be a tad bit saltier than the regular ones, so I broke them up and added them to my chili. Some people like a little saltier taste than others though. For me I love the original ones.
Brianna M.
Liverpool , NY
These are perfect for a dinner party! Adding a little something on top is super delicious, the cracker is the perfect size! The ingredients are natural and healthier than other brands. I love these so much
Missy M.
King William, VA
Having been eating cheez-it crackers since I was younger. My grandfather used to eat them while watching the news. They are so good, it's hard to stop eating once you start.
Kimberly S.
I don’t know why but the BIG Cheez-it’s are the best! They’re so much better than the smaller ones. I always have a box of these in my cabinets. Cheez-It® Big Crackers
Audrey L.
Orange, TX
These are probably the best ever!!!! I've been craving them my whole pregnancy!! I eat them all the time!! I am repeat customer and this product doesn't come close to anything
Michelle E.
Helena , AL
The BEST cheese cracker ever made. It is zesty yet mild at the same time! I buy it at WalMart, Publix, CVS, etc. I have zero cons and all pros for this product. They are especially good in potato soup!
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.