BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Chyanne E.
Perfect size is what I call them! These Cheez Its are bigger so they fill you up faster. Very affordable and can be found at any market! Good for a midday snack and also great for kids! Highly recommend!!!
Jánine R.
Ephrata
These have been a hit with my family for years. My kids enjoy packing these in their lunches or even snacking on these after school. Always very fresh and they are a perfect snack for anytime really.
Krista S.
Ellenville, NY
These are my favorite late night snack . No other brands compare or have that cheesy flavor ! I especially like the cheez-it Big because they are just a little saltier than the original . Def recommend
Kelley S.
Warrenton, VA
My son and I love cheeze itz and we only buy the big ones. They're cheap and a great on the go snack when he's hungry but we have to go somewhere, he is 2. I find myself sneaking handfuls at least once a day!
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Love these! Super thin but chrunchy. It’s a nice alternative to the basic. I feel they’re affordable and definitely met my expectations. I see no cons with this product and would definitely recommend!
Gentry C.
CHEEZE-ITS ARE THE BEST!! I love cheeze-its i ate them all the time for a yummy snack! I would recommend them to anyone. They are a yummy cheesy treat that is good and crunchy. You will not be disappointed!
Sabre M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
When I was outside of the U.S., this was the thing that I craved the most. I really enjoyed these Cheez-It's. They're super good and I enjoy the amount they give in the box
💋Wendy💋 S.
Toms River
Been the go to cheez it’s growing up in my house there much bigger and better plus there is something about a freshly opened box of cheez it’s that make them taste so good
Rogena A.
Clover, SC
I total flipped out when I seen these big cheese it's. They are so good now with the size using them like u would a cracker you decorate. Now I decorate me cheese it's.
Brittiny S.
Clinton Twp , MI
I definitely love me some cheese its! And bigger crackers? Yes please! I usually buy them at Meijer. They’re delicious for sure! I would say that they’re affordable and go on sale a lot too!
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.