BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Lindsey O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Cheez its by far are one of my favorite go to snacks! They are so cheesy and delicious! They have a rich cheddar cheese flavor and they are so addicting! I usually buy them everytime I go to the store! I love how they have bigger shaped ones now so you can enjoy them even more! Would recommend!
Holly J.
Boise, ID
I love cheez-it. These big ones are nice because you can dip them! I have loved cheez-it since I was a kid. Too bad my kids like them too, cause they seem to disappear before I can hardly have any. They are a good price and will continue to buy them.
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI
Perfect for get togethers. You can buy these at walmart, meijer, kroger. Kroger usually has them the cheapest. Not as healthy as carrots or celery. But perfect for when you want a somewhat salty snack but dont want the calories from potato chips.
Jo R.
Cheez-it's are very tasty. They make a good snack but are not the healthiest option. I love the texture but I feel as if they do not taste as good as Cheese Nips, a similar snack.
Debbie S.
Stilwell, OK
my husband loves these things! and i've been enjoying them since i was a kid. they have a delicious cheezy taste, kind of expensive though, and it wouldn't hurt if they came out with a reduced calorie version or coupons. i would recommend this to anyone who loves cheezy crunchy snacks!!
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
These are great! I find myself eating so many more of the regular sized cheez it’s than the big ones. My kids also like them because they don’t break into pieces as easily. They have the same taste as the smaller ones too! Great idea cheez it’s
Shelby P.
Bartlett , TN
I love these!! They're so delicious and huge! You don't have to eat very many of them to get your fill! They taste just like regular Cheez-It's, just bigger! I repurchase and recommend these all the time!
Denis M.
Moreno Valley , CA
We have been buying cheez-it for our 6 year old and he absoulty loves them! We can't leave the house without packing him a small bag of these. He loves the taste of cheese and loves the way these taste!
Hailey T.
Bloomington, IL
These were delicious when i first tried them. My sister was eating some and begged me to try it.. So i did lol. Dipping them in sour creme or creme cheese is very good as well.
KimLann D.
Confession, I don't always have time to eat breakfast. I keep a box of Cheez-It in my car as a pickmeup if I start feeling hungry while running errands. I can't tell you how many times this save my life lol
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.