BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Katie F.
Asheville
I don't know what it is about the bigger crackers but I love these. The taste is just so good to me. I would buy these over and over again and have for many many years. Often times you can find these on a god sale.
Carly H.
I love the big Cheez-its. I get a kick out of the size and always feel like Tom Hank's in "Big" but they are delicious. I particularly like to crunch them up in my chicken noodle soup. Canned soup can be a little bland so I like to throw in a little shredded cheddar cheese and some Cheez-its!
Hannah M.
Northville, MI
CHEEZ-ITS are one of my favorite snack and I take them on the go all the time to work and class. They aren't expensive and this big box makes it convenient to not have to buy more or stock up. Definitely recommend!
Tori S.
Ardmore, OK
Have to give a shot out to cheez-it's in general! While pregnant with my last child I had a major craving and need to eat crackers quite regularly lol. So imagine my joy when I found these huge bad boys that I could put canned cheese on haha! Same great taste as the original only more to love!
Kristy D.
Seminole, OK
I'm a huge Cheeze it's fan!! Since I was a kid, this has been my favorite snack! I am never disappointed in any of the new versions that come out. I have tried many competitors versions and they pale in comparison!
faith c.
San Diego , CA
It's a greater great snack on when you're going on a jog around I really like them
Expensive they taste amazing I say that we should all have cheese it's at least in our home
Holly J.
Boise, ID
I love cheez-it. These big ones are nice because you can dip them! I have loved cheez-it since I was a kid. Too bad my kids like them too, cause they seem to disappear before I can hardly have any. They are a good price and will continue to buy them.
Riley K.
These are a guilty pleasure of mine - salty, tangy, crisp and delicious! If only they were good for you. I avoid keeping junk food around, but sometimes these make it into the cart. I would recommend, for sure.
Jackie L.
Saint Paul, MN
Someone with my doppelgänger stomach invented these. I love whoever thought these should exist. Bless them. These are perfect for cheese trays, dipping, crushing up into crumbs for battering chicken. Endless options for these and the salt is amazing. Thank you Cheez-Its. Just...thank you!
Alexis S.
Roseville, MI
Perfect for get togethers. You can buy these at walmart, meijer, kroger. Kroger usually has them the cheapest. Not as healthy as carrots or celery. But perfect for when you want a somewhat salty snack but dont want the calories from potato chips.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.