BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Madison C.
CHeezits make me happy . They are delicious little golden square of deliciousness. I will literally eat up the entire box in one sitting that is how delicious they are . Just don't look at the fat content and keep munching because they are perfect.
Rachel C.
Morganton , NC
Love eating cheez its for a quick snack they are great to pack and take with you if you have a little one so they can have something to snack on. Repeat consumer cheap snack variety of flavors and sizes.
Caroline B.
Wilmington, DE
I love cheez-it crackers. I loved them since I was a kid and I still love them. They are simple and delicious. They now have all these different flavor a, which honestly I haven't tried, because I just like the original. I think it's the best. I'm glad they still have it. Even if the cracker size is bigger, it's still good.
Bethany V.
Brady, TX
I love Cheez-Its! The big ones are especially nice for eating with dips and toppings. They are relatively inexpensive, especially if you can find a sale! They are made with real cheese, which is a plus for me!
Brooke S.
There is nothing you can gonwrong with cheezits any flavor
is so good and its not that bad in price they go a long way easy snack for kids and a good road trip snack to bring i got these at my meijers
Demetria A.
These are the perfect, "let me grab a snack before dinner" type of snack. They have a good baked taste, and I like to usually add little pieces of lunch meat and cheese to make it more filling as a snack.
Margaret H.
Franklin, TN
What are these made of? Cheese and happiness and warm fuzzier? Sounds about right. Cheese-its are magic in your mouth. They are so delicious, but I must warn you: they're insanely addictive! Do not open without committing to eat the entire box!
Cassandra L.
I'm so addicted to cheez-its! Once I start eating them, I can't stop. They are my favorite cheese snack and nothing else compares. The bigger size is awesome so you can top thr cheez-its with dip or stuff
Tannah D.
Wichita, KS
These are my favorite cheeze its, they are big enough to eat with a meat salad or peanut butter. i love buying these. they aren't very healthy but they do taste amazing. my all time favorite is when they have a couple extra done ones.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These taste pretty good and unlike other cheese flavored snacks, they don't have that nasty smell and don't make your breath awful. My family enjoys these and sometimes I'll add them to my kids lunch.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.