BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Sarah C.
I don’t feel as bad eating Cheez It bigs because I eat less. They taste just as good as the normal ones and are a nice big size.
Great salty snack and are typically sold at most stores. Would recommend to a friend
Krista S.
Ellenville, NY
These are my favorite late night snack . No other brands compare or have that cheesy flavor ! I especially like the cheez-it Big because they are just a little saltier than the original . Def recommend
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Love these! Super thin but chrunchy. It’s a nice alternative to the basic. I feel they’re affordable and definitely met my expectations. I see no cons with this product and would definitely recommend!
Gentry C.
CHEEZE-ITS ARE THE BEST!! I love cheeze-its i ate them all the time for a yummy snack! I would recommend them to anyone. They are a yummy cheesy treat that is good and crunchy. You will not be disappointed!
💋Wendy💋 S.
Toms River
Been the go to cheez it’s growing up in my house there much bigger and better plus there is something about a freshly opened box of cheez it’s that make them taste so good
Megan F.
Sistersville
Cheez-its have always been one of my favorites, they are a snack that never disappoints. Cheez-its are a decently healthy snack and everyone loves them. They are an affordable snack and an easy one to take on the go. Everyone summer when packing for the pool we always make sure to grab a box of cheer-its for a snack.
Devon B.
Milpitas, CA
When you're on the go or chilling watching Netflix at home, cheez-it's are a great snack to grab. They're cheesy and have that crunch to satisfy anyone. They're so tasty and good that you don't want to put them down. I would have to say cheer-its are one of my favorites
Candi L.
Baltimore, MD
I love these crackers! They are huge compared to the other cheese crackers and they taste heavenly! I love the size and the flavor. They have a kind of sharp cheddar-y taste that is just so yummy! I will keep buying these as long as there in the store lol!
Michelle D.
Long Beach, CA
I love these crackers so so much. They taste just like the original crackers but BIGGER. It makes them dipping size if you desire to eat them with something although Cheez-its so bit need an accompaniment. Cheez-it's are my favorite cracker of all time.
Yor L.
These are even better than the original Cheez-It, I love the size difference and the different texture it creates for an affordable price, not a healthy snack though so it should be enjoyed in moderation. Can be found at practically any grocery store.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.