BY CHEEZ-IT #67 in Crackers

Sunshine® Cheez-it® Big Size Crackers
The Great Taste Of Cheez-it In A Larger Size For Bigger Snacking Or Even Dipping And Topping.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), Cheese Made With Skim Milk (Skim Milk, Whey Protein, Salt, Cheese Cultures, Enzymes, Annatto Extract Color), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Paprika, Yeast, Paprika Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

Buy on Walmart
Roxanne O.
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. The big ones are great for toppings. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Lori D.
Hoffman Est, IL
I love these crackers because they are very crispy and cheesy. They are just salty enough to satisfy your taste for salt and by getting the big ones you don't have to eat as many to be satisfied. I like to snack on these when I'm watching tv sometimes too but that can sometimes be a bit of a dangerous thing to do too 😉
Jennifer W.
I love these. What's better than regular Cheez-Its extra large Cheez-Its! I honestly love them on their own and don't typically pair them with anything but because of their size they are a great option to use with different cheeses or spreads if you wanted to.
Zoe B.
Lakeland, TN
I prefer these to the normal cheesiest because they actually taste different. It’s like they are more flavorful when they are the big cheez-its kind. These taste better and I would recommend them over the normal sized cheez-its any day.
Lyndi P.
willard, mo
I love big Cheez-it’s. I feel like these are a great alternative to chips or other high-fat salty snack options. They are low in sugar and have such intense flavor. I find even just a few at a time to be satisfying.
Deena S.
Indianapolis
My kids always ask for Cheez-Its.  It is probably their favorite type of cracker.  I don't eat them by themselves too often, but it is a hit with the kids.  I do like to take these and crush them up and mix them with some Parmesan cheese to make a topping for my baked macaroni and cheese.  It gives it a better kick then the bread crumbs that a lot of people use on their macaroni and cheese.
Tiffany Y.
These are great for those days when you're in the mood for really large cheez-its! There is no taste difference between these and regular sized ones, but sometimes it's more satisfying to have larger crackers!
Zack B.
3520 Brodhead rd Bethlehem, PA
It is such a bitter sweet experience when I eat cheese its. They are so addicting it's almost impossible to only have one. Once you start you might as well finish the box it the only way to keep you from eating any more. My favorite cracker
Justine C.
Pensacola
Cheez-It’s are always a fan favorite. Great afternoon snacks, a packed school lung, or just to munch on while watching your favorite show. Made with real cheese, Cheez-It’s has many different flavor options!
Cynthia P.
Charleroi, PA
Me and the kids love the Cheez-it cheese baked snack crackers this small cracker has a big taste for such a little square, I like the fact that it is made with 100% real cheese and you can taste it to. But however if you forget to close up the bag that makes them stell and nasty tasting, and it is an affordable snack.
Hannah W.
Charlotte, NC
Which do you prefer - the big or small original size Cheez-It?
Amber R.
London, OH
Do they make the big ones in all the flavors the regulars size comes in?
Victoria F.