BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Does this snack have more of a sweet BBQ flavor or a smokey one?1 Answers
  • Is this a good party snack for a small gathering?1 Answers
  • Is this a good snack to buy for parties? Is it a flavor that a go...1 Answers
Jennifer W.
Cheez It mixes I enjoy but the Barbecue flavor threw me off a bit. Love the brand and original flavors though. Great distribution as well, so it's not like opening a box of something containing what should be full of four different pieces throughout and only pulling out one certain kind everytime. Would still suggest despite choice of flavor and are great for parties and such.
Tiffany B.
Romulus, MI
I like this snack mix because of all the different flavors and mixtures, but everything taste delicious, I'm a first time costumer but I really enjoyed trying this kind of mixture, I would recommend this to others.
Jazmine G.
Get ready to go back to elementary cause that was basically the only time my mom bought these for me and my sisters. It wasn't until recently that I picked up a box in the store and remembered why I love them so much. Just picture Chex mix, but if it had 5x more flavor. It's pretty bomb.
Tiffany P.
Winter Park, FL
Love this snack mix! Just put it out for a party Friday night and it was gone so quickly! Not the healthiest choice but definitely a yummy one, I prefer it over Chex for sure and definitely recommend that others pick a box up for your next casual cocktail hour.
Leslie B.
Conyers, GA
I was disappointed with the cheez it cheese snack mix. I expected to love it like I do most all of their other products. The taste was awful. It was extremely overwhelming and not cheesy at all. I would definitely not recommend this to others
Sabrina B.
Dearborn Hts, MI
The snack mix is probably the best to purchase because for the value you get a great variety of snacks instead of the typical Cheez It. These are also great to put out when hosting parties or even having small get togethers.
Cassandra M.
This is always on the menu for football games with our friends. It is always a crowd pleaser for even the pickiest eaters that have came to our house. It is super affordable, and just downright easy to serve!
Zoe G.
Jacksonville
This snack mix is the perfect thing to bring to a party! A little on the expensive side for bagged chips but it is so worth it. Definitely not very healthy but there is a delicious mix of several items
Cara K.
Troy, OH
I’m a huge party mix fan, especially its competitor. This Party Mix definitely gives it a run for its money! I like that it’s an equal variation, you don’t get too much of one ingredient. It
Liana M.
Very good mix. I have purchased these twice so far. It's a unique twist on BBQ with the added saltyness. I purchased this at our local IGA and it is a tasty snack to take on the go, pack for lunch or just to have at home!
Phoebe Anne A.
Ora West, Bantay, Ilocos Sur, Philippines
Hmmm. I want to know if it’s really good. Is it good?
Diane M.
Has any one tried these new Cheez It Snack Mix? Recommend or no?
Sarah C.
Is this product good for a super bowl party or tailgating?
Nicole H.
Troy, AL
Does anyone think this would taste good with beer. I was thinking about getting these for my household during the superbowl. I was also wandering if the bar-b-q flavor is sweet or spicy.
Chelsea H.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Is this a good snack to buy for parties? Is it a flavor that a good majority of people like?