Woah there, it looks like your browser is out of date.

To get the best experience, please update your browser.

Cheez-It® Baked Snack Crackers

Cheez-It® Baked Snack Crackers

BY CHEEZ-IT

4.7 out of 5 stars
  • 5 Stars82%
  • 4 Stars12%
  • 3 Stars5%
  • 2 Stars0%
  • 1 Star1%
4.75 / 5 based on 140 Reviews
!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Product Description

Cheez-It. Real Cheese Matters.™

see more...

Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!

Cheez-It® Baked Snack Crackers
Cheez-It® Baked Snack Crackers
Reviews (140)
Q&A (0)
Leave a Review
REVIEWS
Courtney M.
Albany, NY
158 reviews
Foodie Expert Level 1
If you're looking to eat Cheez-it's, you have to do the originals. Sure, the other flavors are fun and new, but these will always be the best. It doesn't matter if you like another flavor, these will top them. They are a crazy amount of cheese flavor packed into a cracker. These are NOT to be confused with "Cheez-Nips" which are disgusting and vial. 
Liz L.
Russellville , AR
87 reviews
Foodie Expert Level 1
I don't know what it is about Cheez-It® Baked Snack Crackers but they are always a great must have snack in our family... just a small amount and you are satisfied with a exceptional tasting snack
caitlin j.
ST CHARLES, AR
82 reviews
Let’s get real cheeze it’s are so good! Though they can leave your mouth a little dry that’s okay for the amazing flavor they come with. Once you eat once you can’t stop!
Amanda C.
Harrisburg, PA
25 reviews
I'm pretty sure that by now my kids are at least 96% made up of Cheezits.  (The other 4% is made up of chocolate milk or whining).  Based on the sheer number of cheez-its my kids eat, I doubt they even need my review or advertising.  I have enough Cheez-it empty boxes that I was able to build my children their own cheez town.  
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
119 reviews
Foodie Expert Level 1
Can’t get enough of these and definitely can’t keep them in my house, they’re so good! I wish they came in about five times larger box so I didn’t have to grab so many boxes or run back and forth to the store! The originals are my favorite but there are so many good flavors!
gab m.
26 reviews
I buy the Cheez-It baked snack crackers for in one box because it is so good I never want to be low on them. Not only are they healthier than regular Cheez-It's but they taste just the same! Once you eat one you just can't put them down. Cheez-It's are my favorite crackers.
Leelee B.
31 reviews
I like the cheesy flavor of cheez-it snack crackers. I could almost eat the entire box at once. They are very affordable and are a great snack for the kids after school. They meet all my expectations and I will definitely buy more. I would recommend this to others.
Brooke D.
Austin, TX
34 reviews
These crackers always hit the spot for me. At home or on the go they are the first snack I reach for. They are cheesy, but not too cheesy, and don't taste at all fake. I like the size of the crackers themselves and I love that each is salted to perfection. 
Kaitlin M.
Colorado Springs
34 reviews
Foodie Expert Level 1
We usually buy these every few weeks, especially if we have an event coming up. Not sure if they're healthy, but they are amazingly cheesy, crisp, and delectable. We usually buy them at Safeway, especially if there's a sale going on. Awesome.
Brynn W.
Louisville, KY
56 reviews
Cheez-its are an absolute comfort food to me. They remind me of summers by the pool. They’re perfectly crunchy and salty, and they’re almost always on sale. They’re definitely not a health food, but nothing is terrible in moderation!
Q & A

Looking for
your answer?

Be the First to Ask a Question

Join now to gain access to over 25 million product reviews, free full size samples, and the latest product news.

Get Started

Are you a Brand or Agency? Contact Us