Food & SnacksSnack FoodsElastomull
Cheez-It Baked Classic Snack Mix - 105oz

Cheez-It Baked Classic Snack Mix - 10.5oz

A perfectly seasoned snack mix of Cheez-It® crackers made with real cheese, salty pretzels, mini toasted bread slices, savory wheat squares, and cheese-flavored rice balls! Cheez-It® Snack Mix is perfect for after school snacks, birthdays, game days, parties... and any time cheesy satisfaction is on the table.

Is it vegan free?
This is a great snack mix. Has anyone seen the one that has m&ms in it?
Lol I love my night time snacks. I never tried this before but is it worth getting?
Start your review of Cheez-It Baked Classic Snack Mix - 10.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Ijeoma N.
Houston
Looking for a quick snack that is satisfying...this is definitely it!!! So good and so cheap!!
Debbie E.
Great for parties, picnics, family gatherings or pretty much anytime you want a good snack.
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Cheez-It Baked Classic Snack Mix - 10.5oz uploaded by Tish C.
Every party and event needs Cheez-Its baked classice Snack Mix. This is a perfect size for my family of 9.
Biviana D.
Lompoc, Ca
One of my favorite snacks I buy all the time ! Great for when I'm out the house and or when we on the read I pack some for my kids for school all the time they like them !
Kaleth A.
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
Me encanta Cheez-it y creo que estás mezclas son muy buenas sin embargo creo que deberían cambiar una de las opciones de pretzels. No soy muy amante al pretzel y creo que esta caja contiene demasiado de ello. Del resto simplemente lo mejor Cheez-It® Party Mix Baked Snack Assortment
Ninna W.
Cheez-It Baked Classic Snack Mix - 10.5oz uploaded by Ninna W.
We love this snack mix. It's very flavorful! And it's got all the right mix together. I prefer this over any other snack mix. The pretzels in it are even great and usually the pretzels in snack mix are plain. It's. It too salty for my liking either. And the best is they are baked!
Brittany D.
Kent, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this snack!!!! I wish they had a huge bag of this because I would definitely buy it. The flavor is salty but not too salty. Definitely worth the price you pay for what you get in the box. I would recommend these to anyone who loves salty late night snacks.
Alexis L.
Nevada, MO
This used to be my favorite snack mix. I still enjoy it, but they changed the little bread pieces and it is not as good now. The new ones are not as crunchy or flavorful. I’d still recommend because cheez-it’s and rice balls, am I right?
Chloey P.
Schertz, TX
I love this, I always get the cheese flavored mix and it’s one of my favorite snacks! If you like Chex mix, it’s the way to go.
Tiffany J.
Rockwell, NC
Purchased at: Dollar General
This is seriously my favorite kind of box of Cheese It!! These are so yummy!!! My kids and family absolutely love this product !!