Cheez-It® Baby Swiss Crackers uploaded by Emily L.Cheez-It® Baby Swiss Crackers uploaded by Gabby Y.Cheez-It® Baby Swiss Crackers uploaded by Taye T.

BY CHEEZ-IT #34 in Crackers

This Cheez-It variety might have “baby” in the name, but don’t underestimate it. Cheez-It® Baby Swiss Crackers are made with some seriously mature 100% real cheese.

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Soybean And Palm Oil With Tbhq For Freshness), White Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Contains 2% Or Less Of Salt, Whey, Swiss And Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Natural And Artificial Flavors, Whey Protein Concentrate, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Baking Soda, Yeast, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, Disodium Guanylate, Nonfat Milk, Turmeric Extract Color, Annatto Extract Color, Soy Lecithin

• I love cheeze it!! want to try these, where can i find them?4 Answers
Kate B.
Hudson
These are my favorite kind of Cheez it I’m honestly not a fan of the original kind. I really like these though they have a good taste and I eat them quite a bit. I recommend them. They’re pretty good.
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
The baby swiss version of cheez-its are just impossible not to enjoy. As long as you can handle carbs then yes it is healthy. I'm not quite sure which ingredients there are, but it exceeds expectations. Since I could eat it all in a day alone, I definitely recommend this product!
Alex P.
Wichita Falls, TX
Folks, you have to try the snack size value that is Cheez-It Baby Swiss.  Just like their Swiss counterparts, they jam packed the cheesy goodness into this healthy size package.  If you haven't tried it, then you should as it is quite the value for any size family.
Ashley K.
jasper, AL
I like these a lot! They taste great and personally they are better than the originals. They're very affordable and you can find them at almost any grocery store. I would say that there are more burnt ones in this flavor than the originals. Overall great snack.
Mackenna H.
Yum Yum Yum! I bring these in a little container to classes with me for whenever i need a little snack and they always make me happy! My only complaint is that they're not the healthiest so I always have to have them in moderation.
Brittany H.
Akron
I absolutely love these! They are so delicious and not horrible for you! I purchase them all the time! I try to always have these in my pantry. They are one of my favorite snacks! They also have a nice amount of salt.
Chancee M.
Joplin, MO
I wasn't sure if the Swiss cheese was going to be any good at all, but cheeze it's did it again. They made a flavorful, healthier snack choice at a great price. It was a different flavor, intriguing and good, however.
Darlene V.
Port Orange
Is ok, but the one I like best is the white cheese kind. I am a repeat customer, but recently I've switched to the Walmart brand of white cheese cracker which tastes just as good as the Cheez-It kind and costs less.
Brittaney G.
Snohomish, WA
Cheeze its are so dangerous. They are so delicious. My husband and i usually grab a bag or box on a road trip. Do you know how many cheeze its you can eat on an 18 hr road trip? Omg neither do i but it's a lot
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
These are usually on our shopping list for the week because we go through them so much. There’s always a sale and a huge selection of flavors. They’re a great snack for on the go or just hanging out at home. I eat them with hummus sometimes!
Luisa F.
I love cheeze it!! want to try these, where can i find them?