BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sunshine?????? Cheez-It?????? Asiago Baked Snack Crackers.
New!
Made with 100% real cheese.

• Where can you get the asiago flavor? I've never seen them...1 Answers
  • My cracker tastes good when fresh, I usually seal them in...1 Answers
  • How many calories are in a serving? 4 Answers
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
Cheez-it’s have and always will be my absolutely favorite snack. Pros: Cheese Cons: Imitators. Compared to similar products this is the best! It’s actually the original. It does meet my expectations. My absolute favorite is the Cheez-It® Extra Toasty Crackers but they come in a variety of flavors and sizes. They’re all wonderful I don’t think I’ve ever had a cheese it that I didn’t like. I love that they fill the bag up with product and not with a bunch of air! Often imitated but never duplicated.. also hair clips make very good closures for the bag inside. #SnackAttack
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Can you say yum?! Love the taste of these and could probably eat an entire box without someone daring me. If you want to try something different and are cheese fan I would definitely buy these!
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I love the taste of this snack item it is very tastey. It is one of the best cheez it's there is out there in the market. The taste is amazing and does not ever disapoint. It is a healthier option than most other snack items. I would reccomend this snack to anyone.
Elise M.
Seattle, WA
I really, really, really... wish these weren’t so damn amazing. I buy one box and then eat it in one setting, I need to be stopped. Don’t buy these, or you will fall into its cheesy paws and ruin you! (But do, do try them.)
Rae B.
Huntington, WV
These are fantastic. The Asiago are hands down my favorite they’ve got the perfect amount of flavor. I love these because they can be a quick healthier alternative to potato chips. The kids love them and so do I
Julie M.
Newport, MI
I love pretty much any flavor of this brand but this onw tastes so good and cheesy. Has a great taste and great price. Can get it really at any retail store. Not only great for you but for your family.
caitlyn w.
Tebbetts
I enjoyed this flavor of cheez it’s but I love the original more. I also like the duo boxes as well. They can be kind of expensive and sometimes aren’t worth the price. I have to be in the mood to eat these.
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Danielle C.
Killeen
As if the original Cheez-Itz could get any better... they start offering these delicious little morsels! I love all the different cheeses they now have but Asiago and Cheddar Jack are my absolute favs!
Heather D.
MEMPHIS, TN
Cheez-It snack crackers are so good. Pretty much every flavor I have tried I like. I am a repeat customer. I have purchased many times. This flavor is my favorite flavor I have tried s far though. The asiago gives it a distinct cheesy spiced flavor. I have to remind myself not to eat the whole box haha! I highly recommend this flavor for purchase at most grocery stores. They are a decent price especially if you are able to get them on sale or use a coupon or buy in bulk.
Eliza H.
Belmont, MA
How many calories are in a serving?
Lai J.
San Diego, CA
My cracker tastes good when fresh, I usually seal them in a ziploc bag to keep fresh, is there any other solutions to prevent my crackers go bad?
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where can you get the asiago flavor? I've never seen them before..are they good?
Victoria F.