BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sunshine?????? Cheez-It?????? Asiago Baked Snack Crackers.
New!
Made with 100% real cheese.

• Where can you get the asiago flavor? I've never seen them before....1 Answers
  • My cracker tastes good when fresh, I usually seal them in a ziplo...1 Answers
  • How many calories are in a serving? 4 Answers
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Can you say yum?! Love the taste of these and could probably eat an entire box without someone daring me. If you want to try something different and are cheese fan I would definitely buy these!
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
This product is really amazing. I would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. It’s perfect for the holiday season and for a gift for that one you don’t know what to buy for!
Sana K.
The fact that these cheese it’s are baked is wat I love about adding it into my healthy diet. Totally worth it’s money. I bought this in Costco I loveeeee how it’s so crunchy and the flavor of cheese just bursts right into my mouth. This is a great snack that’s there on the Counter at home all the time. I give it 2 thumbs up.
Paige R.
Simi Valley, CA
I love the original cheez it’s and I love Asiago cheese so I was stoked to see these on the shelf, however the taste was so fake and off that it didn’t taste anything like Asiago. I was bummed hopefully they can fix the processed flavor cuz if these actually tasted like Asiago I would probably like them.
NaTasha H.
Saint Louis, MO
First of all, I love all the flavors of Cheez-its. They are a widely consumed snack in our house. However these are stand out. They have a smoky savory flavor that is distinct but likeable. They are really great to use as a crust for baking fish (crush 'em up and roll your salmon in them, soo good)
Jennifer C.
Kissimmee, FL
You know I had accidentally bought these on day, I think my son put it in the cart and I didn't pay attention. But these turned out to be really good. I loved it!
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
Cheez-Its are a great on-the-go snack for anyone in the family. I like to add them to my lunch for a little crunchy treat. I will buy a box and package them in sandwich baggies so I can easily grab a serving and run out the door. The asiago flavor is currently my go-to.
Lara H.
Iron Mountain, MI
CHEEZ ITS are my favorite snack. Though not healthy, they are delicious and very easily accesible at any grocery store and most gas stations. They are fairly expensive for crackers, but are worth it. I had the small pack of these today and couldnt help but eat all of them.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I love the taste of this snack item it is very tastey. It is one of the best cheez it's there is out there in the market. The taste is amazing and does not ever disapoint. It is a healthier option than most other snack items. I would reccomend this snack to anyone.
Anne L.
Jetersville
Great flavor in a little crisp! Always real cheese flavor never stale and none of the flavors disappoint. Available at most local grocery stores. Not sure I would put it in the healthy category, but not a bad snack in comparison to other options.
Eliza H.
How many calories are in a serving?
Lai J.
san diego, CA
My cracker tastes good when fresh, I usually seal them in a ziploc bag to keep fresh, is there any other solutions to prevent my crackers go bad?
Morgan E.
Colo Spgs, CO
Where can you get the asiago flavor? I've never seen them before..are they good?
Victoria F.