BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sunshine?????? Cheez-It?????? Asiago Baked Snack Crackers.
New!
Made with 100% real cheese.

• Where can you get the asiago flavor? I've never seen them...1 Answers
  • My cracker tastes good when fresh, I usually seal them in...1 Answers
  • How many calories are in a serving? 4 Answers
Lisa L.
Mays Landing, NJ
Can you say yum?! Love the taste of these and could probably eat an entire box without someone daring me. If you want to try something different and are cheese fan I would definitely buy these!
Sana K.
The fact that these cheese it’s are baked is wat I love about adding it into my healthy diet. Totally worth it’s money. I bought this in Costco I loveeeee how it’s so crunchy and the flavor of cheese just bursts right into my mouth. This is a great snack that’s there on the Counter at home all the time. I give it 2 thumbs up.
NaTasha H.
Saint Louis, MO
First of all, I love all the flavors of Cheez-its. They are a widely consumed snack in our house. However these are stand out. They have a smoky savory flavor that is distinct but likeable. They are really great to use as a crust for baking fish (crush 'em up and roll your salmon in them, soo good)
Lara H.
Albion, MI
CHEEZ ITS are my favorite snack. Though not healthy, they are delicious and very easily accesible at any grocery store and most gas stations. They are fairly expensive for crackers, but are worth it. I had the small pack of these today and couldnt help but eat all of them.
Franki H.
Swansea, IL
Cheez-Its are a great on-the-go snack for anyone in the family. I like to add them to my lunch for a little crunchy treat. I will buy a box and package them in sandwich baggies so I can easily grab a serving and run out the door. The asiago flavor is currently my go-to.
Rosanna W.
Davenport , FL
I love the taste of this snack item it is very tastey. It is one of the best cheez it's there is out there in the market. The taste is amazing and does not ever disapoint. It is a healthier option than most other snack items. I would reccomend this snack to anyone.
Anne L.
Jetersville
Great flavor in a little crisp! Always real cheese flavor never stale and none of the flavors disappoint. Available at most local grocery stores. Not sure I would put it in the healthy category, but not a bad snack in comparison to other options.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
These are great product with great flavor. My kids absolutely love them as well as my husband. The only downfall is they leave an aftertaste that is very undesirable but I guess long as you just keep feeding them it’s not a problem.
lb o.
Southaven, MS
This, besides the Burnt Cheez-Its, is probably my favorite variation of Cheez-Its. It's different enough from the original where you can tell the difference, but they're similar enough that they're still as good as the classic.
Elise M.
Seattle, WA
I really, really, really... wish these weren’t so damn amazing. I buy one box and then eat it in one setting, I need to be stopped. Don’t buy these, or you will fall into its cheesy paws and ruin you! (But do, do try them.)
Eliza H.
How many calories are in a serving?
Lai J.
san diego, CA
My cracker tastes good when fresh, I usually seal them in a ziploc bag to keep fresh, is there any other solutions to prevent my crackers go bad?
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where can you get the asiago flavor? I've never seen them before..are they good?
Victoria F.