Cheez-It® Asiago Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by pauline t.Cheez-It® Asiago Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Leila P.Cheez-It® Asiago Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by milissa p.See all 4 photos

BY CHEEZ-IT

Sunshine?????? Cheez-It?????? Asiago Baked Snack Crackers.
New!
Made with 100% real cheese.

• Where can you get the asiago flavor? ...They are delicious and I find ... 1 Answers
  • My cracker tastes good when fresh, I ...You could try putting them in ... 1 Answers
  • How many calories are in a serving? 150 for 25 crackers about 11 s... 4 Answers
Photos (4)
Olivia H.
Olivia H.
I don't really need to review Cheez-its, do I? We all know what they're like. D-lish! I did want to comment about buying CheezIts from Amazon.com. The price here is far cheaper than what any of my grocery stores or discount department stores offer. With a discount and a coupon, I can get about the same price as here on Amazon. But I don't always have a coupon and they're not always discounted... I have a Prime membership so shipping isn't a concern. I did worry a bit about having a box of cracker crumbs... and that wasn't the case at all. They were as intact as if I'd purchased them from the grocery store shelf. If you're a fan of Cheez-Its, this is a pretty good way to keep them in your cupboard.
Marichelle S.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
Growing up, I've always loved seeing Cheez-Its in my school lunch box. Even as an adult, i still keep a box at my office for those midday snack cravings. As a child, i stuck to the traditional cheddar Cheez-Its because let's face it, what kid strays far from the traditional cheeses? But having grown up and been exposed to other cheeses, I've definitely found asiago to be one of my favorites. So discovering Asiago Cheez-Its was like a big chorus of angels singing! The flavor is so spot on. It's like the kid in me enjoying snacks while still being a grown up!
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
I love cheez it's. I like the original and I like the white cheddar sometimes but other times it tastes and smells like a foot. I guess I'm indecisive on cheez it's bc there are so many flavors too and I'm too cheap to spend the money to try other kids. The mozzarella ones sound interesting but if I hate it, there's no worse feeling than having a wasted bag of cheez it's. It's true. I've also had the ones with the ridges and those were good.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
Asiago cheese us my absolute favorite cheese in the whole world and to have it baked into little tiny cheese squares is just awesome!

I love eating these as a snack while traveling or on the go...or even just sitting at home and watching tv. I will say that I can totally chow down on these and I have to show willpower not to eat the entire box in one sitting.!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
I'm a huge cheez it fan and my mom and my husband I've always ate cheez it's for as long as I can remember! I've tried these and I thought they were great but it can just get to cheesy overwhelming after a while.. That's why I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because I can't stand the overwhelming cheesy ness after a while! Otherwise super yummy!!
Tamika D.
Tamika D.
Bossier City, LA
I like the favor of this product. It's made with real cheese and you can taste how well that it was made by a well known company who have been around for years. I trust this company and I often buy their product from many stores in my area that sell them. I give this product 5 stars because it is a great snack that you can take on the go.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Foodie Expert
Cheez-It crackers is a good quality brand and a delicious snack. I like the flavor of these better than some of the crackers in this same category. I don't know that if classify these as health, as there's a lot of artificial flavors and preservatives added, but they are good and available most anywhere I do my grocery shopping.
Davetta S.
Davetta S.
Foodie Expert
I'm definitely a Cheez-It fan but not this particular flavor. They were so powdery and left a thick residue on my tongue that after a few minutes began to taste even worse. The price was cool, the same as others but I wouldn't recommend. The intentions were good with cheese lovers in mind but the formula just needs some work.
Brandy V.
Brandy V.
Sedalia, MO
I'm a huge fan of anything Cheez-It. My children at them as snacks growing up. we've always made it a habit to have them in the house. When I saw the 4 Cheese Italian I was excited. I make a homemade Mac & Cheese that it so die for. I crumbled these crackers on top of the casserole for some added texture. It was awesome.
Verónica C.
Verónica C.
These are now my favorite Cheese It crackers. Like them better than the originals, though those are good too. Took me a while & think they almost taste like a combo of delicate cheese + a dusting of HiddenValley Ranch. Absolutely delicious. Will definitely be buying more thanks to the previous reviewers comments.
Eliza H.
Eliza H.
Foodie Expert
How many calories are in a serving?
Lai J.
Lai J.
San Diego, CA
My cracker tastes good when fresh, I usually seal them in a ziploc bag to keep fresh, is there any other solutions to prevent my crackers go bad?
Morgan E.
Morgan E.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Where can you get the asiago flavor? I've never seen them before..are they good?