BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

100 Calorie Right Bites® Cheez-It®.Snack Mix.
Sunshine®.
Baked Snack Assortment.
100% Delicious!
0g trans fat.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
6 Pouches.
6-0.74oz (21g) pouches.

Fajr G.
Love these, they are a great snack. I think it is awesome healthy snack choice so that you are not eating a whole big bag of crackers. I usually buy them from the supermarket. It’s good for when you are eating right but still want to have your little snack.
Promise K.
Conroe, TX
As a college student, these are my favorite snack for studying. Especially since they only use matured cheese, lol. They package them in perfect portions and taste great! Definitely recommend to anyone and everyone!
Arielle W.
Good for packed lunches or work desk snacks. Flavorful variety of chips and just enough to hold you over or complete a meal. I can't always get my hands on them at Walmart though.. that's my only bad thing to say.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I used to eat these all of the time when I was losing weight a few years ago! They’re salty and have a great combination of flavors. The price is great and I love that the product is already packaged out so that way you don’t overeat.
Catey F.
Spokane Vly, WA
I like the swatch of cheese it’s actually more than any of these but if I don’t have the Suraci kind I’ll just eat these they’re very healthy and I would definitely buy them again I love Jesus because they’re salty and I like the white chocolate I want the white cheese cheddar kind so
Julie B.
Jamaica, NY
Not my favorite kind of Cheez-It it taste really fake and dry like its cardboard. There is no reason for it to be so pricey when you cannot taste anything at all.
Rachel B.
These were given to me on a recent Delta flight, which I thought was an curious choice, but definitely didn't complain about. For me, this was the perfect amount of Cheez-Its. It delivered that great, nostalgic flavor without the urge to check the nutrition label every few minutes to make sure I wasn't overeating. Would probably still stick with something less salty for a go-to snack food.
Bree M.
Navarre, FL
YES something that helps with potion control!! This is also good for in kids lunches or for snacks. It is always good to have snack crackers especially ones that limit you from consuming the whole bag. This was a genius idea for those like me that are on weight watchers and need the help. I can enjoy without over joying thanks to these individually packaged 100 calorie bag.
Erica L.
If you ask anyone, Cheez-It's are my ultimate favorite snack. They are cheesy, crunchy, salty, bite size, and perfect on the go or for a little pick me up. These value packs are really affordable and perfect for when you want that nostalgic not  entirely healthy treat that is a little bit healthier than the bigger bags.
Theresa A.
CheeZ-It snack mix is one of my favorite guilty pleasure's. To have them in the 100 calorie packs allows me to eat them and not worry about going over my calorie count. This is a deliciously to take away the guilt.