BY CHEEZ-IT

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Sarah H.
Harrisonburg
Taste exactlt as the higher calorie cheez-its. I am not a big fan of them to begin with but for whatever reason I crave them and cant stop eating them. Great on the go snack or to pack along with lunch. Affordable, simple, easy just not blowing me out of the water, especially with so many other products that can suffice the 100 calorie grab and go label.
Whitney B.
Mooresboro, NC
If you like cheese, these are probably for you. They can have an overpowering cheese flavor though if it's not your favorite flavor. They can also get stale quicker than a lot of crackers which is the only downside for me personally. They each have the perfect amount of salt. Their commercials are clever and always make me giggle.
Kimmy J.
Lansing
I started eating this because I want to study at the weight I'm at and not gain more. Bought them from my grocery store last month when I went. I am not a big fan of the taste. For me it doesn't taste like a normal cheezeit, I don't know if there's to much air but it breaks easier and the taste is off on this product.
Audrey J.
Westfield
You can never just have one cheez-It am I right?? These snacks are so good and something I tend to buy on the regular. They are inexpensive and a great snack to have at a party. Everybody tends to love cheese-Its. Have these at your next party and I guarantee they will be gone before you know it!
Miracle F.
 LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! It's a yes for me! You get a box, you get a box, and you get a box! These cheesy and flavorful crackers do the trick! I love cheese so much and this is one of the snacks I eat with my braces! It is very affordable and if I could add anything else to those chips, it'll be MORE CHEESE!
Brook H.
It's a pain to open a hundred bags when you're binge eating them during a movie or something but they're yummy and 100 calories, so I guess it's good that all those extra bags also give you a little guilt because the point is eating lighter and less, just not enough to make you stop eating them.
Irina D.
Brooklyn , NY
These taste great and are only 100 calories a bag. I love cheese therefore this is a great way for me to consume what I love and know that it’s only 100 calories.
Giselle S.
Charlotte, NC
I love cheez it’s so I knew I would love them even more in a pre-packaged, 100 calorie pack. When I have a craving for a salty snack I always reach for these because I don’t over eat. I pack these in my bag when I go to work or school to either eat as a mid day snack or with my lunch
Roksana V.
Me and my family love these T-shirts they’re super nice my family and friends even take it to school I to buy them constantly they’re really nice I would Bylake I would use them every day we would eat them with like different kinds of others food I would definitely recommend it to others.
Leslie E.
Pike Road, AL
These are so convenient !  We love these for lunches and they are delicious. They are pricier than buying in the larger bags but the convenience factor for such a healthy snack outweighs the cost difference, we buy them all the time. My son loves them as much as I do.