BY CHEETOS®

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Also Try... For A Limited Time Only! Limited Time!

Chelsie H.
These are pretty good! The cheese isn't over powering and they come in fun shapes. They are smaller so you could easily eat one in 1-2 bites. My bag was pretty full too, so I got lots of cheetos for the price!
Candy H.
Sacramento, CA
I tried these for the very first time in 2016 at Christmas time and really enjoyed them, as did the rest of my family. They make a great snack anytime. Very cheesy! And the flavor of the white cheddar is very good!
Allison  C.
Troy, NY
in my opinion these are the best flavor of cheetos on the market. the white cheddar is so much better than the original flavor and its the perfect amount of saltiness without being overpowering. i find that these are usually better found at a grocery store.
Brooke C.
I love the regular puffs and it you like white cheddar flavor you would love these! They taste just like the regular puffs just white cheddar flavor. Although they can be hard to find you can usually find them at grocery stores. I definitely recommend a try.
Erica P.
Raleigh, NC
Oh man. I went to get regular cheetos puffs and saw these. I decided to give them a try and I'm not even sorry one bit. They're so good! They're light and airy with a great cheddar flavor. The best part was trying to figure out the shapes!
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
These were okay. I think I would've enjoyed them more if they hadn't been shaped like they were. They also didn't melt in my mouth like other Cheetos did. The white cheddar flavor wasn't as good as the Simply! Cheetos white cheddar puffs.
aryelin L.
Me encanta todos esto snacks por que apetecen mucho, suelo tener siempre conmigo por lo menos unos. Son tan ricos y puedes compartir un poco nada mas por que soy muy adictivos y soy celosa con esto jaja amo los cheetos de una manera increible de queso y normales son estupendos
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I picked these up on a whim one day, and I am so glad I did. These are my new favorite chips to eat. They taste amazing, light and crisp, and the white cheddar flavor is great. I would highly recommend anyone who loves cheeto puffs or white cheddar to try these!
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
White cheddar anything gives me life. These do not disappoint. Only down side is that they're only available during certain times of the year and they're hard to find! But they're so worth looking for.
Heather K.
Love these! They aren't too hard and they aren't too soft..they are just right. I would still pick original cheese flavor over these though just because these don't have very much flavor what so ever
Nyssa G.
Are these good like normal Cheetos or are they horrible like the baked Cheetos
dolores a.
Los Angeles, CA
where can i find these in los angeles
Emily M.
Clinton, MS
Where can I find these? I haven't seen them anywhere.
Carli V.
Madison, NJ
Do these taste funky? Some white cheddar tastes like feet.
Bri D.
Grand Prairie, TX
These don't seem they would be that great, are they really a good taste?