BY CHEETOS®

Karina C.
chicago
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
These are my favorite kind of Cheetos You can’t get better than the Cheeto flavor in the puffy Cheeto test! However I do have a hard time finding these but when I do I definitely go crazy and have to buy more than one
DEZARAE H.
Del Rio, TX
Love! Love! Love!
So cheesy and yummy!
I love how thick they are makes you get full faster! Without having to eat so much of them. And the swirl is so creative and cute!
martha c.
Philadelphia
Love these Cheetos, these are my go to snacks but they can run a little pricey, I buy these all the time and I don’t mind spending the money for something I really like.
Katie D.
Hamilton, OH
I thought it would be so fun to try something new but little did I know that there would be so few in a bag. Seemed like a major waste of money. They took up so much room because of the shape. Would not buy again. Might be fun if you have kids. They might really enjoy the shape.
Merle O.
Tahlequah, OK
Love these twist. These put a fun TWIST on original puff cheeto! We like Cheetos in any shape and love seeing new styles. These must be seasonal because we can’t find the all the time. Wish they were available more often.
Denim C.
Vancouver , WA
I love Cheeto Puffs! I like that when you bite into them you feel a soft crunch. It kinda reminds me of a cloud. The Cheeto Puff Twists puts another spin on things and I think it’s really creative
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
These are my favorite snack to get when I’m hungry. They are a healthy snack. I love to get them when I’m hungry in between meals. I get these every time I go to Walmart. I will continue to repurchase these.
Emily B.
These puffs are my favorite way to stain everything in my life with orange dust that never, ever washes out. They're delicious in a guilty pleasure sort of way, but it always amuses me when the advertisers at Cheetos try to convince me of the validity of the "cheese" in the orange dust, like it's healthier that way. Cheetos, from me to you, we all know what this is. No one thinks you make health food. Just let us be fat kids.
Arielle R.
East Freetown , MA
I love Cheetos puffs. These are packed full of flavor and are so delicious. They are affordable and never overpriced in the store. I am constantly buying them at my local supermarket to enjoy for a snack throughout the week. If you love snacks with a kick of heat, this is the right snack for you.
Rosie F.
What size bag does this come in? Individual or for a family?
Christine D.
Ermine, KY
Have these been discontinued? I loved them but I haven't seen them in stores in a very long time??
Mykyzia  W.
Where stores are these found in?
Caroline m.
Bridgeview, IL
Are these still in stores?
Mariah P.
San Francisco, CA
Where can i find these? i haven't seen them in a while