BY CHEETOS®

• Have these been discontinued? I loved them but I haven't ...1 Answers
  • Where stores are these found in?2 Answers
Evelyn Renata P.
Tucson , AZ
I love Cheetos puffs as a snack for my son when he wants just to relax and watch a movie. The best part of them all that they are cheesy and they just melt in your mouth, I don’t need to worry if he is going to choke because they just dissolve.
Alyssa V.
These are the only Cheetos I really love. I don’t know why they discontinued them but I miss them and apparently they sell them on amazon. If they do I’ll have to buy a bag haha
Nataly C.
These are my daughters favorite chips! She loves the twist in them I believe it makes them fun to eat! She love the cheese puffs anyways but these are her all time favorite chips. I defiantly recommend them.
Brianna S.
Gloucester
These are SO addicting!! Once I start eating these I cannot stop. They can’t be left out in a bowl long because they go stale faster than chips but they will not last long at all.
Emily B.
These puffs are my favorite way to stain everything in my life with orange dust that never, ever washes out. They're delicious in a guilty pleasure sort of way, but it always amuses me when the advertisers at Cheetos try to convince me of the validity of the "cheese" in the orange dust, like it's healthier that way. Cheetos, from me to you, we all know what this is. No one thinks you make health food. Just let us be fat kids.
Lineni T.
Santa Barbara, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I always preferred the twisted puffs over the original cheese puffs because of how I found them to be much more cheesier for some reason. I don’t know if it’s just all in my head but that’s just my opinion. Aside from that, not the healthiest option out there and can be a bit pricey depending on which store you normally shop at. I feel like Walmart always has the cheapest deals🤪👏🏽
Abby H.
Hopatcong
1,269 reviews
These are so fluffy and cheesy. They are delicious. I love them so much. The original product is much crunchier, but these are soft and lovely. I like the original and these just as much. I recommend you give them a try for sure.
Arielle R.
East Freetown, MA
I love Cheetos puffs. These are packed full of flavor and are so delicious. They are affordable and never overpriced in the store. I am constantly buying them at my local supermarket to enjoy for a snack throughout the week. If you love snacks with a kick of heat, this is the right snack for you.
Cara M.
Topsham, ME
I found that the twisted Cheetos were fun for kids, Cheetos are a great barbecue snack or side and kids absolutely love them, the crunch the cheese covered fingers.. can you go wrong? They’re slightly expensive but I find that the bag is mostly full which is a breath of fresh air because most chips are usually pretty full of air. They are also a little messy which I personally don’t mind but kids can defymake a bit of a mess when not supervised lol
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
First off, Cheetos are the best cheesy snacks. I love the puffed ones because sometimes the crunchy ones are too hard on my teeth. The twists make them so fun to eat. There really is nothing better then sucking the Cheeto dust off of your fingers! Sooo yummy!